MLB 2021: The Shohei Must Go On*

kairparavel

2 hours ago, Inkdaub said:

Bummer.  Still...great season for the Mariners.  The rebuild might be working.

Try this stat on for size. In the Mariners 44 year history they’ve experienced more ruptured testicles (five) than playoff appearances (four).

Remember 2017, when the Dodgers were just a monster team that was mowing down everyone in their path? That team won 104 games. 2021 Dodgers won 106 games, and all we got was a date with the Redbirds in a wild card game.

That was an exhausting and frustrating Yankees season. As much as I obviously wanted them to beat the Sawx, I’m seriously glad to not have to watch Rays own them some more. Interesting to see who’s gone for next year. 

I just saw that Stanton hit one in the 9th too. At least one of them showed up.

22 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

That was an exhausting and frustrating Yankees season. As much as I obviously wanted them to beat the Sawx, I’m seriously glad to not have to watch Rays own them some more. Interesting to see who’s gone for next year. 

I just saw that Stanton hit one in the 9th too. At least one of them showed up.

It was a Pesky pole slicing pop up.  I don't know who the idiot color guy was that used to play for the Yankees, but he tried to say that no lead was safe in Fenway.  Short down the lines, long to the middle, and the reason it's a hitters park is the lack of foul ground, even right field gets deep quickly.  But overall its a middle sort of park as far as offense goes.

Got to say, go Cards.  

I didnt like this Cardinals team for three months. The September streak was unbelievable and I got to see win #17 to clinch from the best seats of my life. I am content. Of course I wanted to steal a win but the Doyers deserve to kick ass. 

Fucking great game. Now let's get to real playoff baseball. This one game shit is atrocious.

Archived