MLB 2021: The Shohei Must Go On*

kairparavel

Pretty bad strike zone in this game. I wouldn't put the blame* on the umps for the score but it's a frustrating watch even without a dog in the fight.

*Nor on Lux, plenty of other misplays and poor execution pitching.

14 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I obviously don't want the Astros to win, but it's a cruel reminder that means I'm rooting for this fucking asshole:

That was some tacky shit from Cora. Say something in the clubhouse. What's done is done and now you've made a scene -- making yourself and your player look like complete fools. In the playoffs. /Facepalm

Yeah, that dirty piece of shit cheating fuck really should be more polite in public to his guys. :P

If players are now more permitted to loosen up and be animated, bat flip, wave, taunt and chatter, then I don't see a big jump for a manager to be more visibly upset with his guy instead of ignoring it until post-game.

20 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Anyone who mocks Correa is cool with me.

Correa liked it. Sports would be better if the players were allowed to act a bit more like professional wrestlers.

18 minutes ago, Week said:

That was some tacky shit from Cora. Say something in the clubhouse. What's done is done and now you've made a scene -- making yourself and your player look like complete fools. In the playoffs. /Facepalm

I mean that plus the cheating. He's as tainted as the Astros and that's before you consider the scandal with the Apple watches. 

16 minutes ago, Argonath Diver said:

Yeah, that dirty piece of shit cheating fuck really should be more polite in public to his guys. :P

If players are now more permitted to loosen up and be animated, bat flip, wave, taunt and chatter, then I don't see a big jump for a manager to be more visibly upset with his guy instead of ignoring it until post-game.

Difference bolded. ;) Same applies to umpires -- nobody is watching the game for you bud.

9 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Correa liked it. Sports would be better if the players were allowed to act a bit more like professional wrestlers.

I mean that plus the cheating. He's as tainted as the Astros and that's before you consider the scandal with the Apple watches. 

Meh, it's over and done with. I have more of an issue of the treatment of women, minor leaguers, prospects in Latin America, etc. etc. In the MLB for me to 'care' that much about cheating (which has been well documented and, almost, celebrated for much of baseball history).

11 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

You guys, we did it!

How? I took like a 15 minute shower when you guys were down 5-2 and you somehow won? 

Willing to accept bribes to take showers going forward when the Doyers are down late. Clearly it was good luck.

Archived