Character interactions you wish had happened

Canon Claude

On 7/15/2021 at 8:44 AM, rotting sea cow said:

The biggest and saddest

Daenerys and Maester Aemon.

Aemon's body is on its way to Meereen.  His might be the second resurrection.  The first was the birth of the dragons.  The second could be the rebirth of Aemon.  Daenerys is the Mother figure.  She brought life to the dragons.  Aemon's should be possible.

12 hours ago, Canon Claude said:

Out of curiosity, what draws you to that pair?

First of all, I never understood why Robb was bothered by the fact that Stannis is the older and he shouldn't be giving support to Renly in that case, as he's a usurper. Unless he inside his mind was willing to rejoin the Seven Kingdoms, this really shouldn't have been a problem to him. Neither did Ned support the rightful heir or king in the Rebellion, he rebelled against the tyrannical acts of Aerys II.

I think he would've been totally fine with backing up Renly if he wasn't trying to stick to his father's moral codex, which I don't think would not allow him this, he just tought this way.

I think if the two would've met and stuff, that would've been an interesting conversation as they had similar enough intentions and goals to ally (removing Joffrrey and the Lannisters from the Throne), but at the same time it would've been filled with tension, as neither Robb nor Renly would've been able to threaten the other. Renly was the head of a too big force for Robb to face it, but at the same time Renly couldn't do much around Moat Cailin in case of gaining the crown. However, my opinion is, even if hardly, but Robb would've kneeled to Renly if he wins (which would've happened for sure, if Stannis doesn't father another "child", whatever Robb does (unless he allies with the Lannisters to leave no force in Westeros stronger than his)). It would've been a hard move to him, but at the same time he couldn't let down the Riverlands, which was already torn apart, but would've been once again the target of Renly's invasion. And we know he learned in his short reign that the riverlords became his vassals as well. Something like that. Basically what I think is that they would've been able to cooperate , with both keeping their honor and important stuff to themselves. 

And don't forget the White Walkers either. They would've come anyway, be Robb or anybody else the King of Winter. The North, alone "beating" the Others? I doubt it. Not even with the forces of the Riverlands.

2 hours ago, PrettyLittlePsycho said:

Dany and her fathers killer sounds likely to me.

Her denialism would make it interesting.

Hope she gets more mature before meeting The Usurpers Dogs... And the loyal Freys and Boltons 

6 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Dany and the usurper Robert Baratheon would have been fun

Carcasm

13 hours ago, The_Lone_Wolf said:

Her denialism would make it interesting.

Hope she gets more mature before meeting The Usurpers Dogs... And the loyal Freys and Boltons 

Sarcasm

Hey, I'd love to meet a lot of the forum members as fellow characters in the book 

On 7/20/2021 at 11:03 PM, Damsel in Distress said:

A mutually fatal meeting between Euron and Jon would have been fun.  A young Hizdahr and Arya. Hiz will find a job for Arya in his fighting pits. 

I love those two. 

Arya and Euron. Both of them are bloodthirsty. He might make Arya his future wife.  

1 hour ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

Sansa, Petyr, and the ground below the moon door at about 20 fps.  Would have been an epic three way meeting.  

Holy Nietzsche! That's the first time I'm agreeing with you on anything! 

1 hour ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

Arya and Euron. Both of them are bloodthirsty. He might make Arya his future wife.  

Now that honor is reserved for the one and only fairy Godmother Queen Dany, who'll probably reciprocate feelings, considering her colorful love history. Plus man, still both minors 

9 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Nope. Truth. Robert Baratheon usurped the crown with help of his dogs.

Are you being facetious here or are you legitimately antagonistic towards the coalition against Aerys Targaryen? I mean I can understand sympathy for Rhaegar and Dany (assuming of course Rhaegar didn't rape Lyanna), but given the tyranny under Aerys, deposition seemed an inevitability. In that case it is again Rhaegar's fault for turning forces that could have helped him depose his father into his own enemies.

9 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Nope. Truth. Robert Baratheon usurped the crown with help of his dogs.

9 hours ago, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

Are you being facetious here or are you legitimately antagonistic towards the coalition against Aerys Targaryen? I mean I can understand sympathy for Rhaegar and Dany (assuming of course Rhaegar didn't rape Lyanna), but given the tyranny under Aerys, deposition seemed an inevitability. In that case it is again Rhaegar's fault for turning forces that could have helped him depose his father into his own enemies.

No use trying. Just enjoy the fun

21 hours ago, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

Just stating a fact. Justified or not Robert usurped the crown from the Targaryens.

37 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Just stating a fact. Justified or not Robert usurped the crown from the Targaryens.

Oh he did, no question, but to be honest I'm more curious about the use of pejorative "dogs" when describing company including Eddard. certainly Dany and Visaerys who never met them used the moniker to describe the Usurper victorious and company, but what I believe most people who have questioned you on this within this thread, or at least myself, are curious to are your feelings on these disparaged lords. My assumption at this point being that you simply used a descriptor from the text that which you enjoy quoting and may not wholeheartedly believe, but if not, and you do think of them as dogs, well, I suppose I'm curious as to why?

Archived