Character interactions you wish had happened

Canon Claude

5 hours ago, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

Oh he did, no question, but to be honest I'm more curious about the use of pejorative "dogs" when describing company including Eddard. certainly Dany and Visaerys who never met them used the moniker to describe the Usurper victorious and company, but what I believe most people who have questioned you on this within this thread, or at least myself, are curious to are your feelings on these disparaged lords. My assumption at this point being that you simply used a descriptor from the text that which you enjoy quoting and may not wholeheartedly believe, but if not, and you do think of them as dogs, well, I suppose I'm curious as to why?

I only put that reference in there because the poster who I quoted mentioned it. And he responded exactly as i knew he would.

10 hours ago, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

Oh he did, no question, but to be honest I'm more curious about the use of pejorative "dogs" when describing company including Eddard. certainly Dany and Visaerys who never met them used the moniker to describe the Usurper victorious and company, but what I believe most people who have questioned you on this within this thread, or at least myself, are curious to are your feelings on these disparaged lords. My assumption at this point being that you simply used a descriptor from the text that which you enjoy quoting and may not wholeheartedly believe, but if not, and you do think of them as dogs, well, I suppose I'm curious as to why?

You can't say I didn't warn you 

5 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I only put that reference in there because the poster who I quoted mentioned it. 

As if you'd never use the term/phrase 'Usurper' s Dogs ' if it wasn't for me. 

5 hours ago, El Guapo said:

And he responded exactly as i knew he would.

:lmao:universal response to zealotry is same. Not much of Sherlock Holmes territory. More like Nancy Drew and the case of the missing dog poo 

19 hours ago, The_Lone_Wolf said:

As if you'd never use the term/phrase 'Usurper' s Dogs ' if it wasn't for me. 

:lmao:universal response to zealotry is same. Not much of Sherlock Holmes territory. More like Nancy Drew and the case of the missing dog poo 

You are the gift that just keeps on giving.

Anyway back to thread I kind of what loved to have seen Robert and Stannis interacting.

• 3 months later...
On 7/14/2021 at 6:39 AM, Canon Claude said:

The title is self explanatory. Given how many great characters are dead, and thus won’t be able to interact anymore, no doubt there’s a bunch of missed opportunities that you would have loved to read about. Any in particular, though?

I can't even decide which one I wanna see the most! they are so many...

Oberyn & Ned

Ned & Daenerys

Robert & Lyanna

Robert & Tywin

Rhaegar & Jon Con & Arthur

Jon Snow & Aegon

Rhaegar & Elia & Martell in-laws 

Arthur and Ashara Dayne

Tywin & Robb

Sansa & Robb

Arya & Mormont women

Margery & Asha

Great Bastards all in the same room

Daemon Blackfyre & Rohanne or Daenerys

Maester Aemon & Rhaegar

little Rhaenys & Rhaegar

Brandon & Lyanna

Jaimie & Arthur 

Ned Stark & Ned Dayne

the list goes on and on in my mind:D

- JonCon and Viserys. It would be interesting to see JonCon's thoughts of Rhaegar's brother whom he abandoned. (I do not mention Daenerys, because I think there is a good chance they will meet in Winds or Dream).

- Ned and Roose Bolton.

- Ned and Tywin.

- Cat and Cersei

- Robb and Balon Greyjoy (It would have been interesting to see Robb's reaction to Balon completely dismissing his rule).

-Theon and Tywin. 

- Oberyn Martell and Ned (Would love to hear them talk about Elia and her children).

- Daenerys and Ned or Robert. (Dany finding out who her father truly was)

- Littlefinger and Cersei (during Feast for Crows when Cersei becomes a POV).

19 hours ago, Raven Princling said:

Littlefinger and Cersei (during Feast for Crows when Cersei becomes a POV).

One disappointing thing about Cersei's Feast storyline is how there's barely any fun or interesting characters left in King's Landing for her to interact with. The best potential interactions - with Tyrion, Tywin, Joffrey, Varys, Littlefinger, etc. - were impossible because all of them were gone before we got her PoV. Instead we're left with the meagre leavings of the likes of Pycelle, the Kettleblacks, Taena, Qyburn, etc. Most definitely the B-team of King's Landing characters.

11 hours ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

One disappointing thing about Cersei's Feast storyline is how there's barely any fun or interesting characters left in King's Landing for her to interact with. The best potential interactions - with Tyrion, Tywin, Joffrey, Varys, Littlefinger, etc. - were impossible because all of them were gone before we got her PoV. Instead we're left with the meagre leavings of the likes of Pycelle, the Kettleblacks, Taena, Qyburn, etc. Most definitely the B-team of King's Landing characters.

Cersei chapters are my favorite in the entire series, but I have to agree. I would have loved for her to have or even remember (in great length) conversations with the likes of Littlefinger, Varys or Tywin.

3 hours ago, Frosted Lucky Charms said:

A highly contaigeous Stone Man and Jon Snow sharing smallclothes.

Maybe something other than your usual hate? It's a bit tedious, to be honest. 

Jon and Dany

Aegon and Dany (They'll either murder each other, or practice their wholesome marriage customs). 

Littlefinger and the Moon Door

Cersei x High Sparrow :devil:

20 hours ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

I liked her interactions with Margaery, just wish we had more of it.

Archived