Who rules Westerlands in Stannis or Aegon wins?

Hrulj

On 7/20/2021 at 3:22 PM, Lord Lannister said:

Tyrion would be a possibility in an Aegon victory. Otherwise both can probably find some distant Lannisport Lannister willing to turncloak. 

This. Stannis on the other hand would not allow the Blackwater to go unpunished.

2 hours ago, nyser1 said:

This. Stannis on the other hand would not allow the Blackwater to go unpunished.

I don't see him caring about Blackwater, it is war. I think he'd care more about them defending abominations of incest that usurp the throne rather than fighting

33 minutes ago, Hrulj said:

I don't see him caring about Blackwater, it is war. I think he'd care more about them defending abominations of incest that usurp the throne rather than fighting

I believe there is a laundry list of reasons why Tyrion would lose his head, but I stand by that his involvement with the wildfire would be one of those reasons. 

46 minutes ago, Endymion I Targaryen said:

Tyrion now is to go with Daenerys so he gets his castle of she wins.

Why would Dany grant CR to him? He's a kinslayer, a kingslayer and a traitor. Besides, he has nothing that could benefit her cause.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:31 AM, PrettyLittlePsycho said:

It´s pretty easy to cut off supply lines land and sea when you have enough men.

How many boats? How many men? How much food do they have to feed these people?

What happens to the rest of the Kingdom while the new ruler and his forces are camped out in the Westerlands for two or three years?

On 7/21/2021 at 11:31 AM, PrettyLittlePsycho said:

And any food they have stored will go bad over time. They wouldn´t last more than 1-2 years of siege like any other castle.

The Dreadfort lasted for two years. It is likely why the Starks settled on peace rather than wiping them out like they did their partners in crime the Greystarks.

The Reynes had supplies to last for two years and knew that Tywin and his army simply would not be able to hold a siege for that long.

Unless there is some Achilles heel, and there may well be, we are talking a siege in winter for at least two years, likely longer given the size, of Casterly Rock.

It means hoping none of the other realms, both internal and external, decide to do as they please as the new monarch is engaged elsewhere.

The most likely scenario is a quick settlement of peace with Damion, Daven or whover else his calling the shots rather than a long-drawn-out siege that could prove pyrrhic even if successful.

11 hours ago, The Hoare said:

Why would Dany grant CR to him? He's a kinslayer, a kingslayer and a traitor. Besides, he has nothing that could benefit her cause.

He's next in line. He's willing to serve the Targareyns. He's dependent on the Crown for support, meaning he will not be challenging the new monarchs the moment they appear weak, given his relatives will be eager to move him on.

Dany or Aegon making him Lord of the Westerlands is not the obstacle, it is the other Lannisters and Westerland people backing him.

Archived