College Football 2021-22: Spinning up the Conference Carousel

Rhom

15 minutes ago, Rhom said:

CATS!

CATS!!

CATS!!!

Your team did this to possibly the best college football writer in the country. May god have mercy on your soul (not your son's though, Wisconsin got their asses kicked while the Gophers mashed Purdue):

2 hours ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

It was a hell of a game. The type I’ve seen us lose so often in the past, especially against Arkansas. 

Shew… I just saw the highlights of the end.  If they had gone for the tie (as they should have) that game might still be going on!!!!

I'm thrilled the Hawks have won 12 straight. I was about to type "But they aren't even on the same tier as Alabama" - and here I see Bama is on upset alert in the 4th. 

I donno, I guess I'm permanently shook by how good the SEC has been for ages it seems, that I feel like we'd be blown out by Bama or Georgia.

Fuck it I'll take undefeated #2 in the country if Bama folds (I bet they come back)

C-A-T-S

Cats!

Cats!!

CATS!!!

I remember well when #1 LSU came to Lexington and lost in 2007.  It was a good win from a scrappy UK team.  Never in my life did I think I would see Kentucky physically manhandle LSU in every aspect of the game.

Archived