College Football 2021-22: Spinning up the Conference Carousel

Rhom

Loved that postgame interview on the TA&M sideline. The reporter is surrounded by some state trooper looking uniformed guys keeping the crowd at bay. The fans are howling like crazy as the TV reporter is trying to talk to the network.........wait what's that.....the troopers lose their composure and start hooting and cheering as much as the fans. . . precious sight.

OoooBoy....

Just seen Kentucky has none other than Georgia on the slate this week.

It's either going to be the game of the century for them or a bit of a let down from the lofty cloud they've been riding thus far.

I am always for taking down the Goliaths!

Hey TA&M did it, whose to say we can't see another grossly over talented team get knocked on their heinee, "Any Given Saturday" and so forth?

Would really like to watch the Georgia game on my bigger TV in the basement…

But I watched Florida and LSU games from my living room.

I don’t think I can take that guilt. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Ramsay B. said:

@Rhom Your boys need to learn how to catch! So many missed opportunities.

Yeah.  Other than Wan’Dale Robinson; we just don’t have the dudes we need yet.

I now strongly believe my Hokies will be looking for a new head coach after the end of the season.  Two losses in the last minute to WVU and ND earlier, but we just flat out shit the bed against Pitt today.  The offense has been sputtering all season, but today was the lowest offensive output of the Fuente era - and he was brought here specifically because of his offensive credentials.  The fan base has been on the edge about him for the last year.  Today felt like a tipping point.

The question will be who do we go after.  Lots of rumors towards the end of last year that we reached out to Tony Elliot, the Clemson offensive coordinator, and we couldn't quite make it happen.  Well, perhaps that's for the best as it seems a lot of Clemson's offense had to do with having Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etienne. 

Embarrassing end to UT v Ole Miss, but I have to say that I like Lane Kiffin more and more every day.  He seems to have a great sense of humor and doesn’t take himself too seriously.

4 hours ago, Rhom said:

Embarrassing end to UT v Ole Miss, but I have to say that I like Lane Kiffin more and more every day.  He seems to have a great sense of humor and doesn’t take himself too seriously.

I personally love this guy:

38 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

If they run the table they will get into the playoffs and have that ticket punched imo.

Depends on who the one loss teams are at the end. Cincy has a cupcake schedule and their only real game is against a weak ND team. They might make the CFP, but they'll get blown out.

Archived