Super Minor character - Ser Hubard Rambton

Now i know most of y'all won't remember this guy from a Clash of kings, but i do. Ser Hubard was a bad ass motherfucka that stood for his gods, even against Stannis (i love stannis) but here's a lil context from the asoiaf wiki

When Melisandre has the castle sept at Dragonstone burnt, Ser Hubard leads his three sons to defend it. They slay four of the queen's men before being overcome. Hubard and one of his sons are killed, while the other two are imprisoned alongside Septon Barre and Lord Guncer Sunglass.

so Ser Hubard Rambton and his three sons slay four men before being overtaken. Idk about you but last stand type of situations have always been a thing of mine and i love the courage it took for them to defend against the Queens men. It also makes me wonder how Ser Rolland Storm would react if he was there, cuz we know he don't play that shit. but we know he was with his Younger brother Bryce Caron. But yea Ser Hubard Rambton was a brave and integral dude that was willing to die for the seven and for that he was always one of my favorite Super minor characters 

Archived