Who Was Jon Snow Switched With at Birth?

I don't think Jon Snow was switched at birth with anyone.  

12 hours ago, SocratesSnow said:

I believe Aerys is the father of Daenerys, he is the one who "dishonored" her at the Tourney. 

It's Barristan Selmy who says she was dishonored.  We don't hear of this assessment from any other character.  This is most likely projection on Selmy's part since he believes that Ashera should haven crowned QoLaB and goes so far as to say that if he had been a better knight, she would have been crowned.  So he thinks that she has been shamed or disgraced and that Rhaegar failed to acknowledge her beauty.  He doesn't seem to have a problem with the fact that Rhaegar passed over his own wife.  He only has eyes for Ashera.  He fantasizes that if he had won that she would only have eyes for him.  Ashera has only been dishonored in his eyes.

Selmy is the one who feels shamed and he projects this onto Ashera as an explanation for Ashera turning to Stark.

I don't think he was switched. However I DO feel that Jon switching Aemon Steelsong and Monster is supposed to be ironic, considering both these children will not know their true parentage because Jon wanted to protect one of them, same as Jon does not know his true parentage because Ned wanted to protect Jon. The only difference is that no other child was (potentially) sacrificed to keep Jon safe though.

If we make parallel we should keep it as close as possible, agree? If Jon's baby swap is parallel to Ned's assumed baby swap, then a lot of people miss one important detail - Jon is not related by blood to any of the babies. He is completely neutral side. So should be Ned. Another important detail - one child is "royal" and other is born of incest.

2 hours ago, Bloodwyn said:

If we make parallel we should keep it as close as possible, agree? If Jon's baby swap is parallel to Ned's assumed baby swap, then a lot of people miss one important detail - Jon is not related by blood to any of the babies. He is completely neutral side. So should be Ned. Another important detail - one child is "royal" and other is born of incest.

good point and I'm not endorsing these theories per se but there does exist the "Craster is a stark" theory and the "val has Dragonblood theory."

Archived