Fantasy Football 2021

Whiskeyjack

Here's what I have so far.

Westeros A:  Whiskeyjack, POTN, Bronn, Tywin, Jaime
Need to hear from:  Fuentez, Dracarys, Jace, Blu-Ray, Grozeng

Westeros B:  Whiskeyjack, POTN, JJ Lannister, Rocksniffer, 6 spots open

Westeros C:  Whiskeyjack, Ser Not Appearing, Mudguard, Pyro, 6 spots open

Either:  Bronn, Tywin, Ace

Will play in another league if spaces are open:  POTN, JJ Lannister, Ser Not Appearing, Bronn, Tywin, Ace, Mudguard, Pyro

I'll put the people listed under "either" and those willing to play in an extra league into their leagues in about a week.  Just want to leave things open a bit longer to see who else shows up and to see where we need to fill in spots.

Updated list

Westeros A:  Whiskeyjack, POTN, Bronn, Tywin, Jaime, Blu-Ray, Jace
Need to hear from:  Fuentez, Dracarys, Grozeng

Westeros C:  Whiskeyjack, Ser Not Appearing, Mudguard, Pyro, Bronn, 5 spots open

Either:  Tywin, Ace

Will play in another league if spaces are open:  POTN, JJ Lannister, Ser Not Appearing, Bronn, Tywin, Ace, Mudguard, Pyro, Blu-Ray, Jaxom?, Jace

10 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Updated list

Westeros A:  Whiskeyjack, POTN, Bronn, Tywin, Jaime, Blu-Ray
Need to hear from:  Fuentez, Dracarys, Jace, Grozeng

Westeros C:  Whiskeyjack, Ser Not Appearing, Mudguard, Pyro, Bronn, 5 spots open

Either:  Tywin, Ace

Will play in another league if spaces are open:  POTN, JJ Lannister, Ser Not Appearing, Bronn, Tywin, Ace, Mudguard, Pyro, Blu-Ray, Jaxom?

I'm okay with you starting to assign us open ended players to leagues sooner than later. That will give us more time to plan the drafts. 

I'm also a go again for Dynasty, and if Survivor is still a thing I'm game.

I'll resume Pick'em and send out invites over the next few weeks.

10 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm okay with you starting to assign us open ended players to leagues sooner than later. That will give us more time to plan the drafts. 

I'm also a go again for Dynasty, and if Survivor is still a thing I'm game.

I'll resume Pick'em and send out invites over the next few weeks.

Yeah I'm going to close up B and C later this week, so we can move on to setting the draft dates.

If there ends up being extra interest, I might do an extra league too.  Not sure yet.

shit i am only good for one league...too damn old to focus my one active brain cell on more than that...

ok i tried to look at old yahoo site...still got number one neice's name but it said i wasn't a member so i guess i am too early or stupid...high...drunk...but it looks like dire dawgs are still in there somewhere

:smoking:

Okay I'm going to go ahead and fill out the leagues.  Will hold spots for Groz and Fuentez in W-A for now, and hopefully they show up in the next week or so.  But otherwise think we are set.

A few notes:

• @aceluby asked to join W-A, so I'm going to give him the spot that was held by Dracarys last year.
  • After taking account of people who asked to be in specific leagues, there were 11 spots open in W-B and W-C.  There were 2 people who were fine with either league and who would get 2 of those spots, knocking it down to 9 open.  There were then 11 people who said they might be willing to join an additional league if B or C had extra openings.
  • Looking through the posts, it seemed like Jaxom was least certain about taking a spot in B or C, because he said he would have to see how his schedule looked and would reach out later if a spot was open and he thought he could help.  So I'm going to leave him off for now.
  • For the other person left out, I think the most fair answer is probably Bronn, since he just got added to Experts and will already be in 3 leagues.

So here's how things line up.  Again, there's still a chance we're going to need 1-2 people to jump into Westeros A.

Westeros A
Whiskeyjack
POTN
Bronn
Tywin
Jaime
Blu-Ray
Jace
Aceluby
2 spots left - waiting to hear from Groz and Fuentez

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack
POTN
JJ Lannister
Rocksniffer
Tywin
Aceluby
Ser Not Appearing
Mudguard
Pyro
Blu-Ray

Westeros C
Whiskeyjack
Ser Not Appearing
Mudguard
Pyro
Bronn
Tywin
Aceluby
JJ Lannister
POTN
Jace

I'm going to go ahead and start a separate thread for each league, and will notify people in there so we can figure out draft dates.

8 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:
  • For the other person left out, I think the most fair answer is probably Bronn, since he just got added to Experts and will already be in 3 leagues.

Agreed 100%.  Good luck all.

Archived