Trailer Thread: H8te Watching

AncalagonTheBlack

11 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

I am cautiously optimistic for this, the original Scream is one of my favourite movies and the whole series is near an dear to my heart (even the third one I guess), so I hope this one can live up to the previous ones.

I don't expect much. Absolutely love the first film and the second is underrated, but the third is weak even if the idea is interesting and the fourth is what you watch when drunk at 1am and forget the next day. I'm just not sure what more this series has to offer at this point. That said, I'll still check it out, preferably by streaming at home. I'm not going to see this in theaters unless it gets some wildly unexpected buzz. 

A woman’s beach vacation takes a dark turn when her obsession with a young mother forces her to confront the secrets of her past. Directed & Written by Maggie Gyllenhaal the cast includes Olivia Colman, Jessie Buckley, Dakota Johnson, Ed Harris, Peter Sarsgaard, Dagmara Dominczyk & Paul Mescal.

Invasion follows a global cast - including Sam Neill, Golshifteh Farahani, Shamier Anderson, Billy Barrett, and Shioli Kutsuna — as they try to navigate a terrifying new reality infested by lethal aliens.

22 hours ago, Ran said:

Very theatrical in appearance, and very German Expressionist in its stark use of lighting. 

If the acting matches the quality of everything else shown in the two teasers, this is going to be one of the all-time great Shakespeare movies.

56 minutes ago, Fez said:

If the acting matches the quality of everything else shown in the two teasers, this is going to be one of the all-time great Shakespeare movies.

"And I guess that would be your friend Banquo in the woodchipper then?"

Archived