Trailer Thread: H8te Watching

AncalagonTheBlack

Night Sky (formerly known as Lightyears) is an upcoming American science fiction drama streaming television series created by Holden Miller and Daniel C. Connolly for Amazon Studios and Legendary Television. It stars Sissy Spacek and J. K. Simmons as a couple that possesses a chamber leading to another planet.

A widow, a village vicar, and a mythical beast...are the rumors true? The Essex Serpent premieres May 13 on Apple TV+.The Essex Serpent is an upcoming television series based on the novel of the same name by Sarah Perry.

Set in Victorian England featuring a star studded cast led by Claire Danes, Tom Hiddleston, Frank Dillane, Clémence Poésy and Hayley Squires, The Essex Serpent follows London widow Cora Seaborne (Danes) who moves to Essex to investigate reports of a mythical serpent. She forms an unlikely bond with the village vicar (Hiddleston), but when tragedy strikes, locals accuse her of attracting the creature.

I've always loved The Lord of the Rings, so made this animated film trailer of my interpretation of The Fellowship of the Ring. Here's Frodo, Gandalf, Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, Sam, Merry and Pippin in the first part of the epic story that will change all their lives.
Tolkien's work is so great, it's daunting to adapt!

For a fan made trailer to test one's skills, this is an amazing achievement.

3 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

I don't know how the movie will turn out, but of all the many (many, many) singers and bands I have seen in concert around the world, Weird Al and his boys in concert are in the top three for excellence in performance.  And I could make the case for him being the best I have ever seen.

He starts on time.  His shows never stop - even when they change outfits, the venue's screen play his videos in such a way that they segue out from and back into his live songs.  He and the band never stop with the high-octane action - no lulls in the action, no rest periods.  And they are musically on their "A" game the whole time, every time I have seen them.  Finally, they don't insult the audience, either directly (looking at you, Metallica) or indirectly with irony or lack of effort.

6 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Yes. It's a teaser trailer. Pretty pictures are kind of the point.

I dunno. I'm getting pretty hyped up for this. 

I’d be interested in why? You can answer in the specific Avatar thread, but I’m a bit baffled by anyones enthusiasm for a second Avatar movie.

1 hour ago, Heartofice said:

I’d be interested in why? You can answer in the specific Avatar thread, but I’m a bit baffled by anyones enthusiasm for a second Avatar movie.

You know, sometimes a movie can be nothing more than a fun way to spend a couple of hours watching pretty pictures. It doesn't need to be an artistic masterpiece for someone (or many people) to enjoy it.

5 hours ago, baxus said:

You know, sometimes a movie can be nothing more than a fun way to spend a couple of hours watching pretty pictures. It doesn't need to be an artistic masterpiece for someone (or many people) to enjoy it.

Blasphemer! This is serious stuff.

Archived