Trailer Thread: H8te Watching

AncalagonTheBlack

4 hours ago, Ran said:

Released today on Netflix:

Watched the first episode, slow but amusing (half of it being "How in the world does something about this exist as a manga that's been adapted both to live action and, now, anime" so far), and actually a little educational too.

Whelp. Thanks.  Down this rabbit hole now...this is something...I don't know what it is...

I remember very little of Russian Doll, besides that it was fun enough. This one will probably be the same -- visually inventive and amusing but forgotten down the road.

French-dubbed trailer for The Northmen, with some additional imagery that I haven't seen before:

9 hours ago, Ran said:

I remember very little of Russian Doll, besides that it was fun enough. This one will probably be the same -- visually inventive and amusing but forgotten down the road.

French-dubbed trailer for The Northmen, with some additional imagery that I haven't seen before:

In French, this gives off a strong vibe of The Hammer and The Cross by Tolkien scholar Tom Shippey and Harry Harrison.

On 4/11/2022 at 8:03 PM, WarGalley said:

New trailer for We Own This City.

This trailer's a little too on the nose with the "anger at the system's constant malfunction" theme that Simon already did with the Wire, at least for my taste. 

Now that all the systems are functional and the public is being so well served by all the agencies they support with their money, where should he be putting his efforts and energies to be more relevant?

4 hours ago, WarGalley said:

Looks like Bosch: Legacy is picking up right where Bosch left off just without the LAPD cast. Weird they even bothered changing the name but hope the production quality stays the same.

Yeah, feels like some sort of contract issue that caused it; and I'm sure some company is saving a lot of money now. I think Bosch, Maddie, and Honey are the only characters carrying over to the new show.

Archived