Westeros Football League A

Whiskeyjack

...interesting draft. Missed in a spot or two, but I like the team quite a bit overall (which never works out, obviously).

QB - Matthew Stafford, Trevor Lawrence (Davis Mills, Jimmy Garroppolo)

RB - Chris Carson, Damien Harris, Kareem Hunt (Raheem Mostert, Trey Sermon, Jamaal Williams, Rashaad Penny)

WR - Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk (Michael Gallup, Sterling SHepard, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Rashod Bateman, Michael Thomas)

TE - Logan Thomas (Tyler Higbee)

K - Rodrigo Blankenship

DST - Denver

I think this team is extremely strong. 

QB - R.Wilson, J.Hurts (Z.Wilson, T.Lance)
RB - D.Cook, N.Harris, D.Swift (Dam.Williams, B.Scott, T.Jones)
WR - C.Ridley, D.Johnson, J.Jeudy, J.Smith-Schuster (R.Moore, T.Marshall, B.Edwards, Q.Watkins)
TE - K.Pitts (J.Smith)
K - H.Butker
DEF - San Francisco

The starting lineup is great, and glad I could get some QB depth this time.  Just wish I'd been able to handcuff Swift or get a better RB4 situation, since he's kind of questionable right now.  Not a guy I was targeting, but I thought the price at $7 was too good to pass up - just leaves me a bit exposed at that spot for the moment. 

Also wanted a different WR4 than Juju.  Was clicking to bid $2, but somebody got in right before me and it made me bid my $3 max.  I'm fine with Juju, but having him + Diontae + Najee is way too much reliance on the Pittsburgh offense.

Had a decent draft, but week 13 is going to be a bitch.  Better than average starters and some pretty good backups.  Lots of guys with potential, so we'll see if any of it pans out.

QB - Rodgers, Tannehill, Fields, Goff

RB - CEH, Robinson, Montgomery, Carter, Hyde

WR - Brown, Jones, Boyd, Lockett, Chase, Mooney, Brown, Gage, Smith

TE - Waller, Gesicki

K - Koo

D - Bal

Yeah, felt like this was a decent draft as well.  Feel best about the wr's I was able to get.

QB- Brady, Burrow (Carr)

RB - McCaffrey, Edwards, Singletary (Hines, Ty Johnson, Hubbard, Ty'Son Williams)

WR - Allen, McLaurin, Anderson, Sutton (Pittman, G. Davis, Chark, Samuel)

TE - Kittle (Goedert)

K - Zuerlein

DST - Pittsburgh 

QB: D. Prescott, R. Fitzpatrick (T.Taigovailoa)
RB: J.Mixon, A.Ekeler, J.Jacobs (M.Gaskin, D.Johnson, J.D.Mckisic, J.Jackson, M.Brown)
WR: D.Hopkins, DJ Moore, A.Cooper, B.Cooks (K.Golladay, E.Moore, J.Waddle, D.Parker, TY Hilton)
TE: M.Andrews
K: J.Tucker
Def: WFT

This was my first draft and I did not draft Fitzpatrick on my own.  Wish I had the money for a better QB.  I also got disconnected on Jacobs and my autodraft +1 on him.  I was not high on Jacobs this year.  But overall, I think this team is not that bad.

I think I have too many Dolphins.  I am preparing a trade proposal for Jace where I give TY Hilton and Justin Tucker.  Just not sure what they are worth (is Derrick Henry enough?)

This draft did not go as planned. At all. We'll see what happens. Just listing starters everywhere but WR cuz my depth is shit and i have no idea who my wr3 and wr4 will be. 

QB- Allen, Darnold 

RB- Gibson, Edmonds, Davis

WR- Diggs, Lamb, Meyers, Crowder, Kirk, Sanders, Fuller, Campbell

TE- Kelce

DEF- KC

K- Gay

@Whiskeyjack I know it is small, but is there any way you can rename the league from Westeros Football League A to Westeros A - Football League or somesuch.  Both Stat Tracker and the mobile client truncate the name and all the leagues appear the same to me.  At least on my clients.

9 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

@Whiskeyjack I know it is small, but is there any way you can rename the league from Westeros Football League A to Westeros A - Football League or somesuch.  Both Stat Tracker and the mobile client truncate the name and all the leagues appear the same to me.  At least on my clients.

Sure, no problem.  Hopefully this helps.

Anyone able to draft a team for Dynasty tomorrow at 9pm?  At this point we are just looking for people to be at the draft and then I can take over the team during the year as commissioner and make sure the roster is set.

We also need 2 people for Keeper on Thursday at 9pm

•  

• 4 weeks later...

My team in this league has kind of fallen apart due to injuries.  I'm willing to sell off any of my players, including dalvin, for a trade that I think improves my lineup and gives me a chance to get a few wins.  I might make some offers, but would be happy to get some too if anybody is interested (or you can PM me).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to trade Elijah Mitchell or Khalil Herbert for a QB who is worth starting.  Think they are both good RB options right now and can probably upgrade somebody's lineup.

I sent out some offers, but open to whatever.  That said, want somebody above the Davis Mills level of QB.  If there isn't a deal out there, will just take 0's and let the team burn.

@Jaime L
@Tywin et al.
@Prince of the North
@BLU-RAY
@Bronn Stone
@Babblebauble
@aceluby
@grozeng
@JJ Lannister

5 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

I already sent you an offer.  Maybe this time you can respond for once.  

The lack of responses is for a reason. Maybe send me an offer that might interest me instead of sending me a RB I won't start, that maybe has one more week left as a starter anyways, for my QB3 that you actually need. 

10 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

The lack of responses is for a reason. Maybe send me an offer that might interest me instead of sending me a RB I won't start, that maybe has one more week left as a starter anyways, for my QB3 that you actually need. 

You never respond, not like it's an isolated thing. 

12 hours ago, aceluby said:

@Whiskeyjack I have Fields and Goff, but neither are particularly exciting starters

Appreciate you bringing them up, but I'm going to go with a deal for teddy for now.  

Also, I started fields last week as my qb2 in my work league, with Herbert on bye.  Think I'm scarred for life.

20 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

You never respond, not like it's an isolated thing. 

I respond to legitimate offers. Even in desperate times I'm not going to give you a dollar for a couple of nickels. But I'm not the one who is hard up here, am I? I'll trade you Mac, as I wouldn't want a broken Baker or Rapeburger either, but you have to offer me something that's actually in my interest, not some backup who is about to lose their value for a starting QB. If you want to sling garbage you can pick from the scraps of those two and even then I may not see any value in it for me. 

Archived