Tuesday August 31
Wednesday September 1
Thursday September 2
Friday September 3
Saturday September 4
Sunday  September 5
Tuesday September 7
Wednesday September 8

Please post to let me know which days are completely out for you.  Since this league is not an auction, we don't necessarily need to have everyone at the draft, but would still be preferable if possible.

12 minutes ago, BLU-RAY said:

Should be fine for me. Thanks, WJ!

...Whiskey, is this a redraft or an auction? Not that it particularly matters to me, I'll do whatever.

This one (Westeros B.) is a snake draft.  So there will be a draft order randomly determined by Yahoo when the draft room opens up.

@BLU-RAY - I sent you an invite for this league a couple days ago, using the same email address you have in Westeros A.  Please join up as soon as you can.

Also @rocksniffer - I sent you a PM asking which email address you want to use for the league.  Since you weren't in it last year, I need to re-invite you.  And I wasn't sure if you wanted to use the same one as a few years ago or if you have a new one.  Please let me know.

i don't remember the old one...probably hotmail or gmail...i sent gmail one in pm...

i finally got new battery for my old laptop so we shall see if it keeps on ticking

beware an old slow sniffer...still tokin' still strokin' and ready to let the dire dawgs loose...

and to all those who hope to beat me... :cheers:

and the final score is sniffer 1 and technology zip...

the dire dawgs are back and ready to party...i look forward to openin' a big can of whoop-ass every week...gotta build my stats back up :fencing:

serious question...does the IR/5 bit of the number of players at each position mean i can draft 5 extra dudes who are injured but might be able to play at some point

:smoking:

Sorry to interrupt the league postings, but we most likely have 2 openings in Dynasty and Keeper (definitely 1 but most likely 2).  Anyone interested.

It's Pyroclastic Flows team and ME's team.  We still have not heard back from ME, but Pyroclastic flow said he is not doing fantasy football in the experts thread.

If you are interested, the teams are posted in the thread.

1 hour ago, grozeng said:

Sorry to interrupt the league postings, but we most likely have 2 openings in Dynasty and Keeper (definitely 1 but most likely 2).  Anyone interested.

It's Pyroclastic Flows team and ME's team.  We still have not heard back from ME, but Pyroclastic flow said he is not doing fantasy football in the experts thread.

If you are interested, the teams are posted in the thread.

That was Dracarys, not Pyro.

Pyro signed up to play.

Archived