Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

A lot of my team is compiled of guys who need to really live up to the hype and perform better than expected. I’m very curious to see how they look after 5-6 weeks

QB - Hurts, Burrow (Goff, Taylor)

WR - Metcalf, Jeudy, Cooks, Gallup (Mooney, Gage, Marshall Jr, St Brown)

RB - Zeke, Henderson, Gaskin (Drake, T.Johnson, Gallman, Cohen)

TE - Kittle (Higbee)

K - Bass

DEF - Washington 

well here is my C+ team...since my goal is to come in dead last i think i am looking good so far

QB...mahomes, lawrence, wentz and dalton

WR...in no particular order...antonio brown, tyreek hill...and the rest who's names are temporarily blocked by some high dollar liquor...

RB...hunt, jacobs, hines, moss, bernard, and murray

TE...andrews and fant

K...succup

DEF...tampa and buffalo...i am a dueling defense kinda team

obviously i picked mahomes and hill to have a doubling of points...and brown cause i expect brady to sling the ball...i watched lawrence at school so i think he might be able to play enough wentz and dalton are just to laugh at

murray i figure will play somewhere and produce...the rest of the backs are the best i could hope for once i used early picks to get mahomes and hill

i had andrews in '19 season and he played well for me...fant for some future need...

i don't know why i took succup since brady only goes for touchdowns and not fieldgoals, so i will probably swap kickers out depending on matchup

i usually draft 2 def and swap them out for a good matchup... every now and then i swap them for FA def with an even better matchup, or that has been effected by injuries

:smoking:

greetings fellow fantasy fools...i am ready to chew some bubblegum and kick some ass...sadly no teeth left so i shall be drinking shots and kickin' ass...the only bubbles will be floatin on top of my beer chaser

by the way how do i change the fucking time zone of the game times i saw 10 am start time and had to drag my hungover ass outta the rack to get picks in and set line up...help a brother out there must be a way

:smoking:

2 hours ago, Prince of the North said:

@rocksniffer, I think you may need to go into your account settings and change your home time zone?  

Thanks @Prince of the North that worked...i had not messed with info for this re-animated set of dawgs and of course it had me as west coast v southeast

...i raise a glass to you, my friend

Anyone able to draft a team for Dynasty tomorrow at 9pm?  At this point we are just looking for people to be at the draft and then I can take over the team during the year as commissioner and make sure the roster is set.

We also need 2 people for Keeper on Thursday at 9pm

11 hours ago, grozeng said:

Anyone able to draft a team for Dynasty tomorrow at 9pm?  At this point we are just looking for people to be at the draft and then I can take over the team during the year as commissioner and make sure the roster is set.

We also need 2 people for Keeper on Thursday at 9pm

i will help you out but i have only done snake drafts...i might fuck it up if it is different

tell me what i gotta do...

12 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

i will help you out but i have only done snake drafts...i might fuck it up if it is different

tell me what i gotta do...

Cool, send me your email via IM and I will respond with the rules.  Who knows, maybe you will like this format.  I personally like the keeper leagues better than any of our other leagues and the Keeper format is my favorite (thanks @Whiskeyjack - I may be starting a new league off-board with my friends using this format.  Everyone I tell about it loves it)

hey @grozengdamn real life jerked my chain and caused me to miss out...probably for the best since i so obviously suck at fantasy football...

speaking of sucking...a question @Whiskeyjack...jacobs was out so i moved him to ir ...now listed as questionable so i moved him back to bench...is that the correct way of it?

• 2 months later...

With games being delayed do to Covid, we're back to using the rules we put into place last year.  Seems especially important now, since we're in the playoffs. 

Here's the rule we're going to use -

If you want to start a player from a game that is scheduled for Monday or Tuesday, you will be given the option of posting in this thread that you are starting the player, but that if he ends up not playing due to Covid, then you are choosing to start a different player in his place.  You must specify the replacement player in the post, and you must post it before the replacement's game starts.  Also, if you want to make a change to any instructions, you must make a new post - please do not edit an old post you had already made.  If you change something, I'll rely on your last post in the thread.

Here's an example:
I am starting Derrick Henry at RB.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, I'm going to start Joshua Kelley instead.

As of right now, this covers the following games this week:
Las Vegas at Cleveland
Minnesota at Chicago
Seattle at LA Rams
Washington at Philadelphia

Yes, including the regularly scheduled Monday night game - try to capture any unforeseen issues that occur in any game after Sunday.  Let me know if you have any questions.

@Tywin et al.
@Prince of the North
@Ser Not Appearing
@PyroclasticFlow
@Mudguard
@JJ Lannister

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived