Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

LOL.  It looks like I am headed for a 4-1 week with this as my only loss.  I guess if I had to lose a match this week, I definitely owe you one.

Without the last second field goal it would have been by less than .5 points again. 

• 2 months later...

With games being delayed do to Covid, we're back to using the rules we put into place last year.  Seems especially important now, since we're in the playoffs. 

Here's the rule we're going to use -

If you want to start a player from a game that is scheduled for Monday or Tuesday, you will be given the option of posting in this thread that you are starting the player, but that if he ends up not playing due to Covid, then you are choosing to start a different player in his place.  You must specify the replacement player in the post, and you must post it before the replacement's game starts.  Also, if you want to make a change to any instructions, you must make a new post - please do not edit an old post you had already made.  If you change something, I'll rely on your last post in the thread.

Here's an example:
I am starting Derrick Henry at RB.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, I'm going to start Joshua Kelley instead.

As of right now, this covers the following games this week:
Las Vegas at Cleveland
Minnesota at Chicago
Seattle at LA Rams
Washington at Philadelphia

Yes, including the regularly scheduled Monday night game - try to capture any unforeseen issues that occur in any game after Sunday.  Let me know if you have any questions.

@Mudguard
@aceluby
@Ser Not Appearing
@Tywin et al.
@Babblebauble

Archived