Oops I Drank it Again!

mcbigski

• 1 month later...

This football game sucks.  And I still reek of pine-sol a shower and 6 hours after running over a 5 liter bottle in my garage on my way home this afternoon.

It's a box wine sort of night but at least my garage smells full of piney goodness.

• 5 months later...

Got a little over my skis tonight.  Bottle of red, half a bottle of rose, steak and martinis.  Red was with the steak, to be clear. 

Starting to wonder if the Martini Fairy is actually real?  Calling all scientists.

9 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Got a little over my skis tonight.  Bottle of red, half a bottle of rose, steak and martinis.  Red was with the steak, to be clear. 

Starting to wonder if the Martini Fairy is actually real?  Calling all scientists.

Watchu celebratin? 

I'm 3 Heinekens down and debating a 4th 

• 5 months later...

Been having some intestinal distress the last few days.  So staying away from the fizzy stuff to see if less gas makes it better.

Not sure, but drinking John Daleys instead did help me shoot my low round ever at my home course today.

On 8/30/2023 at 9:58 PM, mcbigski said:

There were pros and cons to buying gin and oranges.  

My last post disappeared into the aether.

Do you truly believe the FBI faked the attempted kidnapping of a governor in some insane Democrat conspiracy?

Or was that a con of buying gin and oranges?

18 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

My last post disappeared into the aether.

Do you truly believe the FBI faked the attempted kidnapping of a governor in some insane Democrat conspiracy?

Or was that a con of buying gin and oranges?

What percentage of the Whitmer plot was convicted, and what percentage was government paycheck people?  A bunch of feds can convince a few mentally limited people to do just about anything.  Follow the cash flow