Oops I Drank it Again!

mcbigski

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

For the record, this is not the Dating thread also referencing the recently freed Britney Spears.  PBUH ;).

Met up with a few of the people from my networking group for happy hour.  Stopped at my local after.  New bartender, a 40+ sox fan named Tessie, so that was bit of a wiki rabbit hole.

(Ir)regardless I am home and well and truly drunk.  Gin martini with orange peels and orange bitters FTW!  Standard house drink.  

• 3 months later...

So, as part of my get back to my 18 months ago waist, I walked 30 holes of golf today.  3 beers at the club starting on hole 28, and a bottle of Joel Gott Cab at home.  Light work after 3 nights in Nashville.

• 3 months later...

Ah gin.  Special Lady Friend brought two oranges over on Wednesday so we could have martinis.  Though we ended up at the neighborhood joint first and I was carless.  (Happily my new car was delivered as promised on Thursday, but only tangentially related to this.)  So I was intoxicated enough that my general big soul energy got her to match martinis with me once we got home and we were working on catching up with The Boys.  

Anyway, the sad looking not quite ripe orange skin from Wednesday looked just maybe just slightly not fully ripe tonight, but I was a teen ager when Winger was a thing and that orange was old enough for me.

• 1 month later...

This football game sucks.  And I still reek of pine-sol a shower and 6 hours after running over a 5 liter bottle in my garage on my way home this afternoon.

It's a box wine sort of night but at least my garage smells full of piney goodness.