Won't Somebody Please Think Of The Incels?

Spockydog

1 minute ago, Spockydog said:

Oh look, the goalposts are getting away. Quick, get after them!!!!!

Or were you not arguing, a few posts earlier, that most of these people are on the spectrum and expecting them to keep clean was a bit much?

No I’m arguing that if you think the best advice you can give to someone who is an incel is ‘wash more’ and problem solved , then you might as well stop right there.

1 minute ago, Heartofice said:

No I’m arguing that if you think the best advice you can give to someone who is an incel is ‘wash more’ and problem solved , then you might as well stop right there.

This is just the starting point. You're not getting any. Ask yourself why. If you look like the Wild Man of Borneo you got no chance. 

This isn't difficult.

2 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

But you also understand it isn’t that simple either right?

Of course.

What do you suggest? Come on, I'm all fucking ears.

Perhaps we do the rounds of the UK's female prisons. Round up some women for the poor wee diddums to use as sex slaves?

Put a bit of effort into personal grooming, do a bit of exercise, take up a hobby and join something are very good first steps for them though.

And what @Rippounet said.

And at the risk of being a troll: Certainly "enforced monogamy" is not, despite arguments on a previous thread. Even though it does not apparently mean enforcing monogamy,

4 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Of course.

What do you suggest? Come on, I'm all fucking ears.

Perhaps we do the rounds of the UK's female prisons. Round up some women for the poor wee diddums to use as sex slaves?

Well I think a lot of them need genuine psychological help and a social support system for a start. A lot of them get trapped into an online community because they have nowhere else to turn to and nobody understands them. 

56 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Honestly I’ve no idea what point you are trying to make here or why you think it’s helpful.

I have -0- sympathy for any man who attempts to claim, a la the Marquis de Sade, that they are entitled to sex with women.

I don’t care if they claim to justify their horseshit with claims of mental health issues.  No human being is entitled to sex with another human being… ever.

2 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Get help for people with mental health issues. 

Every person saying they will resort to violence if they don’t get the sex they claim they are entitled to has “mental health issues”?  None of them are simply invested in a culture that sees women as objects they are entitled to possess?

Just now, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Every person saying they will resort to violence if they don’t get the sex they claim they are entitled to has “mental health issues”?  None of them are simply invested in a culture that sees women as objects they are entitled to possess?

I don’t know how you are going to stop people saying shit on the internet.

But you can identify people with mental health issues in real life and try and get them proper health.

Just now, Heartofice said:

I don’t know how you are going to stop people saying shit on the internet.

But you can identify people with mental health issues in real life and try and get them proper health.

These shitheels do more than “say shit on the internet”.  Are acknowledging this is more than a mere “mental health issue”.  Do you acknowledge the incel subculture is dangerous and violent?

Just now, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

These shitheels do more than “say shit on the internet”.  Are acknowledging this is more than a mere “mental health issue”.  Do you acknowledge the incel subculture is dangerous and violent?

I don’t think it’s anywhere near as violent as being portrayed no.

I think the overwhelming majority of people who frequent those forums are more dangerous to themselves than other people. 

There are clear examples of people with identifiable mental health issues and they are the real danger. That is where mental health support should be in place. The Plymouth killer had mental health problems, Elliot roger has long standing mental health issues. 

You profess to know quite a lot abut this community. How so?

And why do you care so much about them, when you quite clearly care so little for the genuinely downtrodden and oppressed in our society?

Hmmm....

7 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

I don’t think it’s anywhere near as violent as being portrayed no.

I think the overwhelming majority of people who frequent those forums are more dangerous to themselves than other people. 

There are clear examples of people with identifiable mental health issues and they are the real danger. That is where mental health support should be in place. The Plymouth killer had mental health problems, Elliot roger has long standing mental health issues. 

Maybe those people need to join a org that shares their values like the Taliban? 

Archived