My King Euron TWOW theories

FURYBURNS

What if during the Battle of Blood that Euron resurrects all of the Ironborn that fell into the ocean into fishscaled waterwights?

Imagine victarion meets back up with some Ironborn soldiers and they're all silent and grey skinned. =x

What if the White Walkers are killing people to build an army to cross the wall and stop Euron from taking over the world?

What if in a climactic psychic dream battle Bran defeats Euron. This distracts Euron and he gets shot by Sam through his eye like Bael the Bard killed Smaug in The Hobbit. Euron wars into his Kraken as he dies. At the end of the fight Drogon and Rhaegal pull Kraken/Euron out of the sea and rip him apart and eat him while burning him. 

Whaddya think? 

5 hours ago, FURYBURNS said:

What if during the Battle of Blood that Euron resurrects all of the Ironborn that fell into the ocean into fishscaled waterwights?

I don't think he has the means to do that.

It seems to be an ability exclusive to followers of R'hllor and the Others of which Euron is neither.

I do believe that he is a skinchanger and that the Others are employing a form of skinchanging to turn the dead into wights

Imagine victarion meets back up with some Ironborn soldiers and they're all silent and grey skinned. =x

Lolwut

What if the White Walkers are killing people to build an army to cross the wall and stop Euron from taking over the world?

Now this is a theory that is worth a long discussing but I have a very similar theory.

What if in a climactic psychic dream battle Bran defeats Euron.

I think this will happen.

This distracts Euron and he gets shot by Sam through his eye like Bael the Bard killed Smaug in The Hobbit. Euron wars into his Kraken as he dies. At the end of the fight Drogon and Rhaegal pull Kraken/Euron out of the sea and rip him apart and eat him while burning him. 

Nope!

Sam is not going to get a kill as big as that. Nor is Sam even set up for anything martial beyond fighting wights and Others here and there.

The person who will slay Euron will either be Dany (extremely likely), Theon (meh...), Jaime (not so likely), Aeron (boring but somewhat more likely than Jaime) or Arya (extremely unlikely)

Euron wargs into a kraken as he dies? Maybe but I'd rather he and his kraken fight Dany and her dragon(s) in King's Landing. Think of how Godzilla vs. King Kong destroys whatever city they are fighting in but substitute Kong for a kraken 

I'm not sure I would bet on it, but I regard Euron raising water wights through blood magic to be a real possibility.

But not if you throw in fish-scales.  Wights and Squishers are different creatures, or at least I hope so.

Could happen.  But Victarion's arm is already half wightified, thanks to Moqorro and Rh'llor, and I suspect the rest of him is soon to follow.

That I don't buy.  Rh'llor, the Storm God, and the Great Other, are just 3 different faces of the Many-Faced God of Death.  They only pretend to be opposed in order to trick humans into murdering each other.

What if in a climactic psychic dream battle Bran defeats Euron. This distracts Euron and he gets shot by Sam through his eye like Bael the Bard killed Smaug in The Hobbit. Euron wars into his Kraken as he dies. At the end of the fight Drogon and Rhaegal pull Kraken/Euron out of the sea and rip him apart and eat him while burning him. 

I'd pay to see that.  But do I think it will happen?  Sorry, no.

BTW it was "Bard the bowman" and not "Bael the bard" who killed Smaug in The Hobbit. 

Archived