What if Jon shadow babies King Stannis?

FURYBURNS

What if Jon Snow finds out his lineage and his duty as King conflicts with Stannis' claim. They have a meet up in a field like Renly and Stannis did in ACOK, with half of Stannis' army abandoning him for the Lord of Lights's chosen champion. 

Stannis isn't going to backdown and he gets Shadowbabied.

On 8/20/2021 at 8:58 AM, FURYBURNS said:

What if Jon Snow finds out his lineage and his duty as King conflicts with Stannis' claim. They have a meet up in a field like Renly and Stannis did in ACOK, with half of Stannis' army abandoning him for the Lord of Lights's chosen champion. 

Jon is an ice wight by now. He comes back as the Nights King. His followers will be the walking dead.  A zombied Stannis may follow. 

7 minutes ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

Jon is an ice wight by now. He comes back as the Nights King. His followers will be the walking dead.  A zombied Stannis may follow. 

I kinda figured that after his body rises the part of him that lives in ghost will warg back into his body. stannis will die being betrayed by northerners or something.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:06 PM, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

I kinda figured that after his body rises the part of him that lives in ghost will warg back into his body. stannis will die being betrayed by northerners or something.

His body has holes like a swiss cheese. 

18 minutes ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

His body has holes like a swiss cheese. 

ice wight or fire wights, both are able to move after being revived despite injury. beric was way worse off than snow is now. he just need to take back control by pushing out any wight conscious. if he does die, his second life will begin in ghost like varamyr and his wolf. then he will just have to jump back in. I think this is supported by an interpretation of one of Melisandre's vision. 

"Death, thought Melisandre. The skulls are death.
The flames crackled softly, and in their crackling she heard the whispered name Jon Snow. His long face floated before her, limned in tongues of red and orange, appearing and disappearing again, a shadow half-seen behind a fluttering curtain. Now he was a man, now a wolf, now a man again. But the skulls were here as well, the skulls were all around him. Melisandre had seen his danger before, had tried to warn the boy of it. Enemies all around him, daggers in the dark. He would not listen.
Unbelievers never listened until it was too late."

I don't think this is  just saying he wargs sometimes, but that he will literally be a wolf before being a man again.

On 8/20/2021 at 8:58 AM, FURYBURNS said:

The magic to make shadow babies come from the east and used by those practitioners of fire magic. Snow magic is wighting the dead. A meet up in the field will have Snow Wight on one side, Stannis on the other. Jon and his ice army against Stannis and the last living humans. 

On 9/1/2021 at 5:03 PM, Moiraine Sedai said:

Stannis doesn't have any connection the Others. Jon's skin change powers make him a perfect fit for N K.  

Stannis doesn't have any connection with the Others? Yes, he does. Maybe not the connection you are looking for but he's essentially on par with Jon Snow when it comes to connection with the Others.

But Stannis does have a connection with the Nightfort. With Dragonstone already lost, Storm's End and its skeleton crew endangered by two much more powerful groups thousands of miles away, chaos at Castle Black and the Battle of Winterfell likely to decimate Stannis' forces regardless of whether he wins or loses, the Nightfort will be the only thing Stannis will have left.

Stannis also has a reputation for not being above the use of dark sorceries and sketchy underhanded methods to secure his crown. He is also going to end up sacrificing his own daughter (which is what Craster did in order to secure an alliance with the Others)

It's actually very likely.

How does Jon Snow's skinchanging powers make him a perfect fit for the Night King. The Night King was a man who allied himself with the Others and then, with said alliance, terrorized other men.

On 8/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, The Hoare said:

He's bastard. Eddard's or Rhaegar's he's still a bastard.

Agreed. The show tried to sell him as Little Jonny Trueborn just as a weapon against my queen, but they forgot all the laws of the 7K. Marriages can only be annulled if the marriage wasn't consummated. Or maybe if Elia was unfaithful, but we know she was. Furthermore, there's a reason why royal marriages have so many witnesses. It prevents secret heirs from popping up. I could list another hundred reasons why Jon's claim is illegitmate, but I've gotta get to sleep soon. 

Archived