What we do in the Shadows - (Spoilers for film and show)

Which Tyler

I don't have BBC iPlayer, so am slowly catching up via another service. Just watched 'Gail'. WWditS is reliably one of the funniest TV shows, but the end of this episode brought a few of the warm fuzzy feelings too. There was just something really delightful about watching the gang drive off in their absurd monstrosity of a car being chased by human dogs werewolves. 

• 5 months later...

Beanie Feldstein was mentioned in the watching thread and it got me thinking. I'd be so happy if in the season four premier it was revealed she'd been living in the house for two and a half seasons and nobody noticed her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RumHam said:

First two episodes of the season are great. I missed this show. It is kinda a shame they skipped so much time.

It's always much later in UK. I really don't understand why shit can't just be released worldwide at the same time. 

Yeah, I thought that media companies had finally figured out that having a staggered international release was just encouraging pirating, but apparently not. 

A book I want to read by an author with a wide Anglophone following is coming out three/four months later in the UK than in the USA. Just don't get it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived