Any interest in voice acting in a GoT radio play?

Hi all! Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, but I recently finished writing my own six episode Season 8. It was purely for fun and to spend time in the world of GoT; I'm a huge fan (my left arm is covered in tattoos of house sigils) but like a lot of people I was really disappointed (to put it mildly!) with the final season we got. I like to think my scripts put right a lot of the major issues, but also take things in interesting and surprising directions. Very few of the characters end up where they did in the show proper.

I'm tossing around the idea of recording the scripts as a radio play and putting them online as a podcast. My tentative plan is to use a framing device of a Talking Dead-style post-show taking place after each episode, in which fictionalised writers/producers etc discuss the episode.

Long story, short, I'd love to hear from anybody that might have an interest in providing one or potentially multiple character voices. If so, please do let me know you age/sex/accent etc and if there's anyone in particular you think you'd be a good fit for. Just to be totally clear, this is just a bit of fun (hopefully) between fans, so there's no remuneration or professional credits involved. If there is interest, I can move forward with the logistics of recording/editing etc, and if there's not, well, I'll be happy to just go back to writing my Robert's Rebellion prequel series (Season 1 available on Reddit, if anyone's interested or wants to get a sense of my writing before expressing interest in the radio play of Season 8).

TLDR: Anyone fancy doing a little acting and providing a voice for a GoT radio play podcast?

Thanks for reading!

Archived