Sign in to follow this  
Chataya de Fleury

Dating Thread - “As the World Turns” edition

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Drama? What drama? There is no drama. Everything going well with Donatello. ;) Although ... hmmmm. Nothing to cause drama, just maybe needs some clarification.

Surely your sister will cause drama at the wedding? :D

18 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

I'm placing $5 on loud bridesmaid in the closet.  

Not just to spite Chats...

2 out of the 5 girls I was chatting to blocked me after a few  days of casual but quite intimate texting. I'm no longer an incel, promoted to simp as I reenter my residential institution (no co ed, no surprise) for last few months of high school equivalent or whatever you call it in a few days. One replies once a week. The other two are too nice for an imp :devil:(not simp here) like me, I already feel guilty ...

Hope this will be my last 'wrapping up affairs' post on this forum before a few months of radio silence

On 9/5/2021 at 8:26 PM, Isalie said:

Now that was clear as day at least :D

Don't want to go into too much detail. Let's just say Donatello needs some instruction. ;)

22 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Whose sister? I don't have a sister. And which wedding, who is getting married? :o

5 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Don't want to go into too much detail. Let's just say Donatello needs some instruction. ;)

Whose sister? I don't have a sister. And which wedding, who is getting married? :o

I thought you had a sister who caused you a lot of drama? Or maybe I’m confused. But, I’m going to predict that you are getting married in one year :)

25 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

I thought you had a sister who caused you a lot of drama? Or maybe I’m confused. But, I’m going to predict that you are getting married in one year :)

You might have mixed me up with @RhaenysBee? She is the one with the highly dramatic sister.

And your prediction is definitely wrong.

48 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

You might have mixed me up with @RhaenysBee? She is the one with the highly dramatic sister.

Ah! Yes! Young ladies in European countries. Apologies for my confusion.

Oh, I think you and Donatello might have a future :) We shall see!!

In other news, my best friend and her husband know of a young man in her husband’s circle of “car geeks” who owns his own body shop and does a lot of work on wraps and such for the car set. He apparently only dates “older, corporate women” since they are the only ones who understand his work hours. (Because older, corporate women are also working 60-80 hours a week and aren’t whining “why don’t you have time for meeeeee”).

So, I shall obtain an introduction to the young man, at some point soon.

22 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: No worries.

in fact sister and I have been getting along beautifully since we aren’t quarantined together in one apartment. That was a significant improvement for both of us. 

Edited by RhaenysBee

On 9/6/2021 at 3:41 PM, Chataya de Fleury said:

Oh, I think you and Donatello might have a future :) We shall see!!

In other news, my best friend and her husband know of a young man in her husband’s circle of “car geeks” who owns his own body shop and does a lot of work on wraps and such for the car set. He apparently only dates “older, corporate women” since they are the only ones who understand his work hours. (Because older, corporate women are also working 60-80 hours a week and aren’t whining “why don’t you have time for meeeeee”).

So, I shall obtain an introduction to the young man, at some point soon.

Can you make him paint the Hell Camino for me? I need one of those

All this talk of over-dramatic sisters at weddings reminds me of Rachel Getting Married.  Great flick.

Can't quote from the old thread, but Chats I wanted to point out you got the math a little wrong on the "half plus seven (or ten)" dating rule. For an upper age limit, you have to subtract the seven (or ten) first and then multiply by two. So in your example you'd get 72 and not 82. A minor point, but if I can't be a math pedant in a dating thread, then what even is the point of life?!

1 hour ago, Starkess said:

Can't quote from the old thread, but Chats I wanted to point out you got the math a little wrong on the "half plus seven (or ten)" dating rule. For an upper age limit, you have to subtract the seven (or ten) first and then multiply by two. So in your example you'd get 72 and not 82. A minor point, but if I can't be a math pedant in a dating thread, then what even is the point of life?!

Whew, ok. Btw, I *suck* at math!!!

5 hours ago, Starkess said:

A minor point, but if I can't be a math pedant in a dating thread, then what even is the point of life?!

I'd never marry a woman unless she understood multiple regression.

1 minute ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Darling, you are so out of my league.

Definitely the other way around, but I appreciate it.