NFL 2021 Week 2: Is that Jeopardy! gig still available?

Rhom

It was a pretty good game, but both teams made some really big mistakes - the kind of thing that almost always loses the game.  Washington had an interception deep in thier territory and a missed FG in the final 2:20.  And they won.

Maybe I'm a homer, but Dolphins (winning record last year) against division opponent Bills plus 3.5 at home seems like a smash that bet.  Also got to adjust my pickem league picks but fade NO with 2 d starters on IR and 7 coaches in covid protocol.

43 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Maybe I'm a homer, but Dolphins (winning record last year) against division opponent Bills plus 3.5 at home seems like a smash that bet.  Also got to adjust my pickem league picks but fade NO with 2 d starters on IR and 7 coaches in covid protocol.

Bills win by a TD, maybe more. 

Through the glory of Sunday Ticket, I have been lucky enough to watch the Niners the last two weeks.  It is truly stunning to me just how bad the B & C team announcing crews are for America’s most popular sport. Seriously, as a Kentucky fan, I’m used to getting the C team of the conference network or worse for UK football games and they provide better analysis and entertainment.

10 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Through the glory of Sunday Ticket, I have been lucky enough to watch the Niners the last two weeks.  It is truly stunning to me just how bad the B & C team announcing crews are for America’s most popular sport. Seriously, as a Kentucky fan, I’m used to getting the C team of the conference network or worse for UK football games and they provide better analysis and entertainment.

I've been watching the games mostly on mute for years. Just kick your feet up, read a book, and if the game gets good in the second half set it down.

Archived