NFL 2021 Week 2: Is that Jeopardy! gig still available?

Rhom

10 minutes ago, briantw said:

I always thought it was the games being six hours long that made baseball hard to watch.

Nah. Baseball was always a ton of fun when the ball was regularly being put into play. But now it's just strikeouts, walks and HRs. That's fine in the postseason I guess, but I can't be bothered to watch much regular season play these days.

1 hour ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

It was inevitable. CMC out for the game w a hamstring injury. It seems like every year the bug bites this guy, can’t he catch a break? Hopefully nothing serious, should know more at halftime.

If by every year you mean last year and now this year, then sure.  Before that, he was totally healthy. 

On 9/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, Rhom said:

Maybe A-A-Ron should just take the week off.  :smug: 

I am for the first time hearing area fans turn on him. That first week presser where he threw teamates under the bus really pissed people off.

Especially vocal about it was a workmate whose brother works for the Packers. There's some ill will in that locker room.

6 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Can't get separation and has bad hands. :P

Burrow looks really good.

Ish. He's looking better later in this game but has made a few poor passes. Starting to evade pressure though which is good to see.

ETA: That last TD was what I've been waiting for. OL provides time, Burrow doesn't rush it at all, just sits there and Chase gets 5 yards separation in back of end zone for his 4th of the season and 2nd today. Ya know, the guy that everyone on this board doesn't think we should have taken.

4 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Starting to evade pressure though which is good to see.

He didn't look very mobile against us, so it's good to hear he's moving a bit better, It also needs to be said that Mahomes isn't moving like he used to either.

And Garrett is scary good.

17 minutes ago, briantw said:

Garrett with the Browns' single game record for sacks.

He didn't already have it with 3.5 sacks in 10 minutes?

What is taunting? A Chiefs player just went facemask to facemask wither Herbert and trashed talked him aggressively. If that's not taunting under the new rules IDK what is.

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

He didn't already have it with 3.5 sacks in 10 minutes?

What is taunting? A Chiefs player just went facemask to facemask wither Herbert and trashed talked him aggressively. If that's not taunting under the new rules IDK what is.

Don't think he had it until he got to 4.5.

And taunting is one of those calls that basically allow refs to determine the outcome of games if they want.  Just like pass interference. 

Archived