Canadian Politics : Getting the right jab

maarsen

15 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Or he’s just a racist who believes Covid is just another things Jews drummed up to replace white people
The flag is just a signifier of his racism. Also not to derail but I’m 100% most people calling him a plant would get outraged if Confederate flags stopped getting flown at US state capitals and schools. 

I mean Andy Ngo's a fascist piece of shit who hangs out with neo-nazis. So him trying to deflect and say it's must be a false flag is proof positive that it's not. (As if we didn't just have to look at the bloody organizers to know that.)

52 minutes ago, LynnS said:

And what the hell is wrong with this guy?  He didn't know what he was autographing?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKsmajRXIAgH9lp?format=jpg&name=small

You mean the "flag" that the nazi deliberately obscured by tucking into his shirt to look like a bandana?

These fucking clowns sure think that is a good gotcha moment, eh?

21 minutes ago, Lord of Oop North said:

You mean the "flag" that the nazi deliberately obscured by tucking into his shirt to look like a bandana?

These fucking clowns sure think that is a good gotcha moment, eh?

Oh your broken eyes.  

3 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Did you actually mean CBC?

I did mean that.  Typing too fast, runnng out to meet a student and give her her source materials packet!

@LynnS With internet streaming I now do watch a whole lot of tv, which has saved my life in pandemic.  It was so odd to start watching television back when dvds and computers happened!

12 minutes ago, Zorral said:

With internet streaming I now do watch a whole lot of tv, which has saved my life in pandemic.  It was so odd to start watching television back when dvds and computers happened!

LOL! I know, right!  The first time I had a face-time apptmt with my doctor; it was so weird.  I felt like I was in the future.

I'm just getting to old TV series like The Magicians.  Season 3 and 4 crack me up.  King Margo can curse gloriously.  Penny in the underworld telling people about Game of Thrones. Jon Snow with his seven dragons.   Josh with sexually-transmitted lycanthropy.  Hilarious stuff.

I've recently discovered Terry Pratchett's audio books.  Also hilarious.  

I finally watched the Originals and I'm really over all the vampire stuff decades ago but some of the actors are pretty damn good.

1 hour ago, LynnS said:

Oh your broken eyes.  

Start making sense.

From the very Post Millenial report you quoted; 

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau unknowingly signed a neo-Nazi flag during a pitstop in Alberta in 2017, as the man had tucked in the flag to make it appear as though he was wearing a bandana.

On 2/3/2022 at 12:53 AM, LynnS said:

I think he's a goofball who showed up at the wrong protest.

I think he’s just a white supremacist whose an anti-vaxxer. Not every anti-vaxxer is a white-nationalist. But white-Nationalists tend to be Covid-denialists, and anti-vaccines. 

35 minutes ago, LynnS said:

having read it I come away with one conclusion: good citizens really need to insure as many degenerates  who’ve taken part in this farce have their livelihoods destroyed and blacklisted within their community. It’s okay for society to have standards.

18 hours ago, LynnS said:

And what the hell is wrong with this guy?  He didn't know what he was autographing?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKsmajRXIAgH9lp?format=jpg&name=small

Wait do you think Ngo, the guy who pals around with a far right group—which has been dubbed a terrorist organization by Canada—whilst they attack anti-fascist protesters isn’t a fascist? In a technical academic sense I can agree  but I think morally he’d still be just as bad.

The country is in lockdown even after Johns Hopkins META study that conclusively proved lockdowns prevented .02% viral deaths and sky rocketed suicides, drug addiction, unemployment, and harmed children beyond calculation.
Is this your solution?  Point finger.  Scream racist?  TV mind control seems to be the biggest problem of all.

7 minutes ago, Arya Rules! said:

Scream racist? 

Would you say it’s reasonable to assume the guy who brought the confederate flag is a deep-state plant?

Personally I think a better defense is that individual bad actors exist in any movement and they don’t necessarily delegitimizatize the movement as a whole.

11 minutes ago, Arya Rules! said:

after Johns Hopkins META study

Snopes does go into how this is a bit dishonest.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2022/02/03/johns-hopkins-study-on-lockdowns/

The paper wasn’t peer-reviewed and conducted by economists who work at the University and who used an extremely  broad definition of lockdown.

30 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

The paper wasn’t peer-reviewed and conducted by economists who work at the University and who used an extremely  broad definition of lockdown.

You trust snopes over Johns Hopkins?  LOL.  Like you trusted phizers non-peer reviewed experimental vaccine?  You are missing the point on both issues.  We all knew lockdowns would kill the economy and that bats fucking pangolins were Fauci bullshit.  The auto-programmed racist response is so overused and misapplied that it has lost any credibility it may have had.
Try some world renowned doctors including the INVENTOR of mRNA vaccine:   

2 hours ago, Arya Rules! said:

The country is in lockdown even after Johns Hopkins META study that conclusively proved lockdowns prevented .02% viral deaths and sky rocketed suicides, drug addiction, unemployment, and harmed children beyond calculation.
Is this your solution?  Point finger.  Scream racist?  TV mind control seems to be the biggest problem of all.

There can be no discussion about it when the first order of response is generalization and stereotyping and every accusation is a verbal assault.  We don't need an apartheid state and citizens are not the enemy of the state.   

The premiers are now in the uncomfortable position of assessing whether we need to continue with stringent measures.  And we are starting to hear from that we need to start living with covid and move on with our lives. So Trudeau Jr is off the hook.  Although I do not understand why the federal government wants to impose vax passports between provinces.  Logistically this has to be done by tracking cellphones and that's another issue.

Citizens have an obligation to hold governments to account.  This will not be forgotten next election.  And now, UH-OH, Quebec is rising up and didn't Legault change his tune in a hurry.  

6 hours ago, Arya Rules! said:

Try some world renowned doctors including the INVENTOR of mRNA vaccine:  

He might have helped 30 years ago during his incomplete PhD with step 12 of the 1000 steps that it took to invent mRNA vaccines, but anyone calling him the inventor is just a liar.  He's certainly not the one that will receive a Nobel prize for it. 

You know, when I read shit like this it makes me want to see tanks rolling through Ottawa to clear those fucks.

Get your shot, put on a mask, stay home as much as possible, and stop getting people better than you killed.

7 hours ago, Arya Rules! said:

You trust snopes over Johns Hopkins?

You understand the college itself didn’t put out or even endorse the study your citing right?

5 hours ago, LynnS said:

We don't need an apartheid state and citizens are not the enemy of the state.   

Eh. I’d have more sympathy to people  bemoaning their lack of ability to simply go around naked in public is making society an apartheid state between the nudists and those who like clothes.

It’s often necessary for society to ostracize people for degenerate behavior albeit socially, or legally.

5 hours ago, LynnS said:

And we are starting to hear from that we need to start living with covid and move on with our lives.

To be clear when you say move you mean drop any and all measures imposed to combat the spread of the virus right?

8 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

You understand the college itself didn’t put out or even endorse the study your citing right?

Yes, it just came out.  Peer review takes time.  I understand snopes is a website by a guy in a basement and Johns Hopkins is a place of medicine.  Trusting snopes over a hospital is clinical psychopathy.  I am sorry lockdown failure is bad for authoritarian narratives, but it is great for children going to school.  You should be happy about this.

Archived