Canadian Politics : Getting the right jab

maarsen

There are 3 types of poliovirus (or were before we killed two of them), all viruses mutate, all living things mutate. If it doesn't it's not alive.

https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/polioviruscontainment/diseaseandvirus.htm

If you don't know that maybe, just maybe, you should shut up.

Similar if you think what happened in the 80's was a vaccine. One wonders if it was just that easy why took almost 40 years to go from that to vaccine. (oh I guess you don't think they did, but then if that's true one wonders why you give a shit about this guy. Cause in your eyes he's a failure who didn't accomplish anything useful anyway)

The vaccine reduces hospitalizations and admissions to ICU. This is not even debatable and can be seen in the statistics of every country on Earth.

Is it 100% effective? Obviously not. But it is significantly more effective than non being vaccinated. 

It is certainly in the best interests of the country from a health and cost perspective, for as many people to be vaccinated as possible. The vaccine is cheap and the hospital is not.

So please cut the bullshit and disinformation.

1 hour ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

The study is not from John Hopkins but from people affiliated to it. Can you acknowledge this? 

I trust the science.  I am very sad that people love their lockdowns.  Nothing is stopping you but please dont hate those who knew it was harmful to children 2 years ago and were vocal about it.

51 minutes ago, Arya Rules! said:

I trust the science.  I am very sad that people love their lockdowns.  Nothing is stopping you but please dont hate those who knew it was harmful to children 2 years ago and were vocal about it.

To be clear.

The science in which you trust wrt to the pandemic is... economics?

Can't wait for Ken Rogoff to perform an open heart surgery on you. Let us know how it went.

18 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

To be clear.

The science in which you trust wrt to the pandemic is... economics?

Can't wait for Ken Rogoff to perform an open heart surgery on you. Let us know how it went.

As I said clearly, I did not need a scientific report to know chinese style tyranny was a bad idea.  How do you feel about 2 years of lockdowns, forced vaccinations, and government mandates?

19 minutes ago, Arya Rules! said:

As I said clearly, I did not need a scientific report to know chinese style tyranny was a bad idea.  How do you feel about 2 years of lockdowns, forced vaccinations, and government mandates?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Chinese style tyranny he said...

:lmao:

I wasn't aware there are re-education camps in Texas, altho, that would explain a lot, likesay the existence of US Senator Ted Cruz.

How do I feel about two years of lockdowns? Pissed and frustrated and angry towards the unvaccinated whoa re taking society hostage, and the political class who doesn't have the balls to enforce a vaccine mandate. :tantrum: And I feel sorry for cancer patients (among others) who can't get treatment at hospitals, because those are overwhelmed by mainly unvaccinated covid patients. 

How do I feel about forced vaccinations? At this point? Can't wait for it, I'd be first in line to strap down the unvaxxed, and offer them the choice between lead and Pfizer. I probably got carried a wee bit here. :devil:

Goverment mandates? Check above. Still waiting for those with increasing levels of frustrations and anger. :bang:

I hope that answered all your questions, but thank you for asking.

58 minutes ago, Arya Rules! said:

You are a sad excuse for an American.  The vaccines dont work.  The masks dont work.  The lockdowns dont work.  I suggest you get on the first plane to China.  Vaccinating for omicron is beyond retarded.  Do you work for Phizer or just very badly informed from watching state TV all day?   Try an actual doctor instead:    

Thank you for the compliment. You are a pathetic excuse for an Oklahoman btw.

They do. They do. They did. Always wanted to visit China, the great wall, the terra cotta army, Buddhist temples, the whole tourist trap thing. Do you volunteer to pay for my travel expenses? Mighty generous, I must say. 

No, not working for Pfizer. You are obviously so well informed, that you can't even spell the company's name correctly. Your entire post was a sad indictment for the education system in Oklahoma.

39 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

No, not working for Pfizer. You are obviously so well informed, that you can't even spell the company's name correctly. Your entire post was a sad indictment for the education system in Oklahoma.

Or maybe I dont give a phuck about phizer.  Please get 10 more boosters.  They do work to protect 80 year old morbidly obese chain smokers.  6 month old children need to be protected from fascist psychopaths, not from a .0000000000001% chance of death.  Not many have the integrity to admit their hate for America.  I sincerely appreciate your honesty, not your citizenship.  Enjoy the Mao regime, I am sure you will fit into a genocidal society just fine.

5 hours ago, Arya Rules! said:

The political game is called "let's you and him fight".

Let’s You and Him Fight: Can We Overcome a Manipulated Conflict? (substack.com)

"Borderline" Provocations VIII: Lets You and Him Fight | Psychology Today

So don't try to bend the spoon.  Only try to remember, there is no spoon.

You don't have to play the game.  Immature wankers can go into the ignore bin.

8 hours ago, JEORDHl said:

Uh, pardon me, fuckers, but quit harshing our chill af Canadian politics thread thank you B)

Granted.  It's not the most sophisticated conversation. More like something you'd hear if you walked into the Crazy Horse Saloon.

If we want to argue about COVID vaccines and restrictions, take it to the COVID thread where there are plenty of people with more time and inclination than I to eviscerate you with facts.

There is no Maoist regime in Canada, and the fact that you think so, not only is indicative of your intelligence, is fucking insulting to those of us with relatives (or ourselves) that grew up under actual tyrannical regimes. 

29 minutes ago, LynnS said:

Just look at what these insurrectionists are doing! Shame on them.  Next thing you know they will be putting up bouncey castles!

I don't believe the majority of people there are insurrectionists, but some of the leaders, organizers and high profile members certainly are. People like Tamara Lich, BJ Lichter and Pat King are all people involved with separatism or white nationalism. Canada Unity, a group associated with the Convoy, have called for the Senate to dissolve the government.

If the Convoy participants want to be taken seriously, they need to publically disavow these people.

Some trucker convoy organizers have history of white nationalism, racism

A group affiliated with the convoy, Canada Unity, has produced a “memorandum of understanding” that it plans to present to Gov. Gen. Mary Simon and the Senate, and which it believes would force the government to rescind COVID-19 public health measures, or force the government to resign en masse

Speaking to a cheering crowd at a People’s Party of Canada convention in 2019, B.J. Dichter warned listeners about the dangers of “political Islamists,” and said the Liberal Party is “infested with Islamists.”

“Despite what our corporate media and political leaders want to admit, Islamist entryism and the adaptation of political Islam is rotting away at our society like syphilis,” he added, according to a story written for the Toronto Star by Alex Boutilier, who is now employed by Global News.

In a video posted on Twitter in 2019, King suggests that unless Canadians “get up off your as—s and demand change,” they might want to change their names to “Ishmael” or “drop a bunch of change down the stairs” and  “call yourself chong ching ching chang.”

In other video footage, King can be seen repeating racist conspiracy theories. In one clip posted to Twitter by another user, King says “there’s an endgame, it’s called depopulation of the Caucasian race, or the Anglo-Saxon. And that’s what the goal is, is to depopulate the Anglo-Saxon race because they are the ones with the strongest bloodlines,” he said.

“It’s a depopulation of race, okay, that’s what they want to do.”

Jason LaFace — who at times uses the name “LaFaci” — is listed as the North and East Ontario organizer for the convoy on the Canada Unity website, and has been cited in other media as the main organizer for Ontario. In photos posted to his Facebook page, which were screenshotted by Global News, he shared an image titled “Canadian politicians who are not born in Canada” and included his own caption: “traitors to our country.”

According to a screenshot obtained by Global News, LaFace posted a selfie where he wore a hat with what appears to be the initials S.O.O., which is believed to stand for Soldiers of Odin — an anti-immigrant group first established in Finland.

It is amazing that people criticize Trudeau for not meeting with them, when the Convoy leadership are calling for the undemocratic dissolution of the government. How can we expect our leadership to treat with people with that sort of demand? It is ridiculous to give it the time of day.

We already had a democratic referendum on COVID restrictions. It was called the 2021 Federal election. The vaccine mandates were a topic during the Federal election, and it is pretty clear that the people decided to continue with the current government, knowing full well their intentions regarding COVID-19 vaccine mandates, and other restrictions.

30 minutes ago, Lord of Oop North said:

We already had a democratic referendum on COVID restrictions. It was called the 2021 Federal election.

Yes, he nearly lost that one.  Now we learn that some 200,000 mail-in votes were never counted.  We also know some aboriginal communities didn't even have a polling station.  I don't recall Trudeau talking about covid restrictions at all. 

According to him it was the most important election we were ever going to have but he didn't say why.  The real reason we had the election was to stop committee investgations into the Winnipeg Virology Lab and it's connection to the Wuhan Lab.  Because Trudeau couldn't prorogue parliament a second time.  He was saving his skin and putting all of us into a pandemic election with the result being that people couldn't vote or their votes weren't counted.  We couldn't find enough people to man polling stations so they were severely decreased with waits up to several hous.

Unortunately, Hillier showed up and acted lie a complete asshole.  This gave Trudeau his vaccine wedge issue.  Trudeau may have been an honest broken once before.  He sure as hell isn't now.  He doesn't know how to run a country, or how to be a stateman and he has made far too many ethical lapses to trust him any longer. 

I remember Trudeau Sr.  I voted for him.  Trudeau Jr is a pale imitation who runs the country based on division and hateful rhetoric. 

Archived