Coldhands: Not just a black brother, but a skinchanger as well...

Daeron the Daring

On 9/17/2021 at 12:17 AM, Daeron the Daring said:

They found them north of the Wall with blue eyes, meaning they've been turned already, just didn't yet move (intentionally or unintentionally, I donno).

They were found in daylight near a WW tree, might that have something to do with them being immobile?   

On 9/16/2021 at 9:23 AM, Frey family reunion said:

So if Jon is brought back would he be more like Beric or would he be more like Lady Stoneheart.  The answer to that question might determine whether Jon

Jon would be like neither as I think he has a good chance that he won’t be raised by Mel, but one of the Wildings.  

They have their own magic traditions: I believe a woods witch is mentioned and some think Val may have some magic of her own.  We really don’t know all the possible magic available to the wildlings (or the Greenseers.)

CH is reanimated but unlike Beric or LS, he serves another, either BR or the Children or both. Could the Children have bewitched the body that became CH?  

The dead can pass through a normal tunnel in the wall. The black gate sam passed through was enchanted that is why cold hands couldn't pass through there. I'm pretty sure Bloodraven Is controlling the elk they are riding. Im.not quite sure what is animating coldhands though but I suspect it is ice magic similar to what reanimated the beric.

Archived