The winds of winter predictions

Daenerysthegreat

2 hours ago, Nathan Stark said:

I think a lot of folks get tripped up by the promised bittersweet ending. George has spoken high praise about the Scouring of the Shire, the famous ending to The Lord of the Rings. That's a bittersweet ending, because the whole point of the story was to save the Shire. That is what George hopes to tap into with his ending. The survivors of the story will eventually have to utilize all that they learned fighting the Others into defeating a final foe, a difficult foe, someone it hurts emotionaly to have to fight. A foe whose ending is tragic by design. This is the very Martinesque take on the Scouring of the Shire, because here the ending is even more bitter by having the foe be a major POV that we love.

tldr: bittersweet is not everybody dying left and right because of an apocalypse. That's nihalism. Bittersweet is having to live on after enduring the unimaginable, and having to make peace with the trauma.

When did I say everyone died? I dont know why people I think I killed a lot of characters. Realistically none of them will survive the others invasion. 

You'll see the only ones who survive are far away from the others. Bittersweet has variety of meanings

2 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

When did I say everyone died? I dont know why people I think I killed a lot of characters. Realistically none of them will survive the others invasion. 

You'll see the only ones who survive are far away from the others. Bittersweet has variety of meanings

Well, it does seem from your list of predictions that a good 2/3rds of the cast are doomed. Seems nihalistic to me. Given this is high fantasy, it seems more likely that GRRM will forego some realism in order to tell a more satisfying story. Having most of the characters people care about die horrible deaths is just plain bad story telling.

5 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

The thing is not that you killed 'everyone' but rather that you killed almost everyone important, let me explain myself

The wall

1) Jon Snow stays dead, castle black falls into anarchy crasters keep style. Chaos at castle black

I think this is a genuine possibility, he might stay dead, but for that to happen, his story needs to still serve a purpose beyond knowledge about the Others. it needs to have ramifications throughout the world, like Ned's death did, he died and that as the jumping off point for both the war and the story of most of his children, Jon's death needs to have a purpose greater than that, because we've known him for five books, Ned didn't even make it to the end of the first one.

That can't happen in your predictions tho, because you kill off anyone who's story would be majorly influenced by Jon's death, yeah, Sam would get sad and Arya would get angry, but that's not enough to justify all those Jon chapters. Same thing happens with your prediction of Bran's death, most of the world already thinks he's dead, so his story would serve no purpose where he to die without doing anything of note, and finding out the secret of the Others isn't enough in my opinion, as he dies right after that and either doesn't communicate it to anyone or if he does they don't have the resources to convince people.

1) Stannis executes theon , wins winterfell finds mance rayder in it. Chaos at winterfell. 

This I find hard to believe, Theon's execution has been talked about enough that I think something else would happen. Generally when George talks about something that's about to happen, it doesn't.

4) Fall of winterfell. Deaths of asha, rickon davos.etc.

Here we have the same problem, and Asha's story would be pointless if all she did was loose the kingsmoot and the die. George said Rickon was really important, so I doubt he would just come back to the story to die again. Why bring him back?

1) Jaime is dead, killed bby stoneheart. Brienne is again serving her. 

This goes against all of the themes in Brianne's storyline (at least in my opinion) the themes of choice, following vows and such, why would Brianne serve a monster like Stoneheart?

3) Littlefinger gets sansad married to harry the heir at harrenhall. The brotherhood and arya attack there.

Why would Sansa and Harry wed at Harrenhall if everyone's already at the Vale? specially given how much safer the Vale is.

Why would Arya and the Brootherhood attack at the same time? Also, what would be Arya's assignment? FM can't kill someone who's name they know.

4) Red wedding 2.0, deaths of brienne, sansa stoneheart, arya littlefinger etc. Chaos in the riverlands

Again, turning Arya's and Sansa's stories pointless. Also LF, what was the point of him if in the end he was just going to be killed by guerrilla fighters and accomplish nothing? Why would the brootherhood want to harm Sansa?

1) Cersei gets back in power continues her catastrophic reign. 

This would be a repeat of AFFC and therefore pointless.

5) The other invade fall of kings landing. Deaths of aegon, arianne, Jon etc

So everything was pointless, all the Arianne, JonCon and Cersei chapters where pointless, cause in the end they where going to be killed by a sudden Other army that wrecks KL? That would be very bad writing, a waste of time really.

So, generally there are six POVs considered the main POVs in the story: Arya, Bran, Dany, Jon, Sansa and Tyrion. 

You killed four out of six and didn't even mentioned the other two.

Also, of the remaining POVs you killed, let's see: Davos, Asha, Theon, Cersei, Brianne, JonCon, Arianne, Jaime. So a total of eight, having only Mel, Aeron, Victarion, Aereo, Sam and Barristan. So six, and the least important five out of fourteen I would say (plus Sam), Mel, who has only one POV in the entire series, Aereo, who has only two and the personality of bowl of rice and Victarion, Aeron and Barristan, who lead any deathpool made by fans, Barristan is even believed to have been made a POV just so George could have one in Meereen. And there's also that problem, half of your remaining POVs are on Meereen, how would George cover the events in the rest of the world? or you think the Others will wipe out life from everyone north of Oldtown? Then, that's definitely a lot of death, really nihilistic, like many pointed out before me and also, makes all the story that came before incredibly pointless! What was the point of the WOT5K? of the Red Wedding? of Bran's powers? of the problems with the Freefolk? of the famine caused by war? of Littlefinger's scheming? of Doran's scheming? of Varys scheming? What's the point of Stoneheart and the Brotherhood? what's the point of the Nights of the Vale having stayed out of the war? What's the point of Howland Reed? of Stannis going North? of Stannis killing his brother? What's the poin of Jaime's story? What's the point of the Iron Throne's debt?

For this story you are proposing, wouldn't it be a better one if we'd skip every non Daenerys chapter? wouldn't the story of a refugee little girl who lost her homeland to an army of icy zombies building an underdog army and leading her compatriot refugees to their home be better than the story of complex politics and war in a country that gets completely exterminated by an unstoppable force only to later be claimed by an army of foreigners?

My prediction - There are a lot of moving parts here, so there is a lot Ii won't be specific on,or will have multiple possibilities.  In the end, it's all guesswork anyway.

The North

Bran will not remain in the cave.  He will discover important things, probably about the Others,, but have no reliable way to communicate it, so will see the need to head south.  It is also possible that he (or Meera) discovers something disturbing about his hosts, and he decides that they are not on the same side.  In either case,, he will end up at Winterfell.  He may leave by the underground river. 

Jon is either not dead, or won't stay dead long.  My money is on alive but seriously injured and comatose.  The mutineers appear to have been caught wrong-footed, and are likely outnumbered and outmatched.  I expect some fighting, but Jon's side to win in the end.  Jeyne will show up, and be sent on, probably to Braavos, accompanied by Justin Massey and Tycho Nestoris.  The Others will arrive, probably sooner rather than later,, but it may take some time before they are able to either breach or bypass the Wall.

Stannis will probably play dead in order to induce the Boltons to let their guard down.  He will take Winterfell with the help of the Karstarks, who he will stick his men in with.  Theon practically has a target on his back, which means he may survive after all.  Asha may make another play for power in the Iron Islands, especially if Euron's activities go badly.

At some point after the Others show up, I anticipate a pow-wow at Winterfell with al the powers-that-be in the North to decide what to do.  Present will be Stannis, Jon, Bran, Sansa, Arya, and any lords still surviving (possibly including Roose Bolton)  The biggest dispute will be between Jon and Stannis over who leads.  

The Stark Girls

Arya will find herself on increasingly thin ice with the Faceless Men,, especially after the murder of Raff.  They will probably keep her around, but with a short leash.  At some point, she may spend time with a courtesan to learn how to look and act like a Lady.  Sex per se won't be on the agenda, though its uses in influence might be.  I anticipate, in any event, she will hear that "Arya Stark" is in town, and seek her out.  Jeyne could be the catalyst for her return to Westeros.  Her most likely landing spot is in the Riverlands, where she has friends and her wolf.  The FM will likely let her go, after extracting a promise to help them if they need her to, which may have been their plan all along.  Her training is far more suitable for being an undercover spy than an assassin.

Sansa will learn the art of politics nd influence at the knee of Baelish.  At some point, her agenda and his will diverge.  She will also discover unpleaant facts about his past actions and future plans.  (Jeyne's whip-marks may play a role here.  All clues lead to Baelish)  She will head North, possibly to help her brother in his fight against the Others, with the Vale army in tow.  

Riverlands

Jaime and Brienne will meet up with Stoneheart.  I think Jaime is being kept alive for some purpose, because his body hasn't shown up.  This could be freeing the prisoners taken at the Red Wedding or ordered sent to Kings Landing.  I suspect that Jaime might not survive the Riverlands, though.  We are overdue for an unexpected death, and if Jaime isn't the valonqar,, then there isn't anything he is necessary for.  Brienne will likely attach herself to one or both of the Stark girls.  I doubt there will be a Red Wedding 2, and if there is, it will fail miserably.  Weddings, in particular, will have very tight security.

Kings Landing

Margaery will win her trial, since with Pycelle dead, there is no real evidence against her.  Cersei will also win, but be effectively sidelined by the Tyrells and the arrival of the Sand Snakes, who will cause trouble.  Aegon will probably arrive at some point, but, to be honest, I think he is something of a Red Herring.

Slaver's Bay

Daenerys will gather support from the Dothraki, and will move Westward.  Tyrion will sort out Meereen (or not).  In any case, he, and the Unsullied and some others will head towards Westeros as well.  

That's all I have time for.  Thoughts and opinions are welcome.

10 hours ago, Nevets said:

My prediction - There are a lot of moving parts here, so there is a lot Ii won't be specific on,or will have multiple possibilities.  In the end, it's all guesswork anyway.

The North

Bran will not remain in the cave.  He will discover important things, probably about the Others,, but have no reliable way to communicate it, so will see the need to head south.  It is also possible that he (or Meera) discovers something disturbing about his hosts, and he decides that they are not on the same side.  In either case,, he will end up at Winterfell.  He may leave by the underground river. 

Jon is either not dead, or won't stay dead long.  My money is on alive but seriously injured and comatose.  The mutineers appear to have been caught wrong-footed, and are likely outnumbered and outmatched.  I expect some fighting, but Jon's side to win in the end.  Jeyne will show up, and be sent on, probably to Braavos, accompanied by Justin Massey and Tycho Nestoris.  The Others will arrive, probably sooner rather than later,, but it may take some time before they are able to either breach or bypass the Wall.

Stannis will probably play dead in order to induce the Boltons to let their guard down.  He will take Winterfell with the help of the Karstarks, who he will stick his men in with.  Theon practically has a target on his back, which means he may survive after all.  Asha may make another play for power in the Iron Islands, especially if Euron's activities go badly.

At some point after the Others show up, I anticipate a pow-wow at Winterfell with al the powers-that-be in the North to decide what to do.  Present will be Stannis, Jon, Bran, Sansa, Arya, and any lords still surviving (possibly including Roose Bolton)  The biggest dispute will be between Jon and Stannis over who leads.  

The Stark Girls

Arya will find herself on increasingly thin ice with the Faceless Men,, especially after the murder of Raff.  They will probably keep her around, but with a short leash.  At some point, she may spend time with a courtesan to learn how to look and act like a Lady.  Sex per se won't be on the agenda, though its uses in influence might be.  I anticipate, in any event, she will hear that "Arya Stark" is in town, and seek her out.  Jeyne could be the catalyst for her return to Westeros.  Her most likely landing spot is in the Riverlands, where she has friends and her wolf.  The FM will likely let her go, after extracting a promise to help them if they need her to, which may have been their plan all along.  Her training is far more suitable for being an undercover spy than an assassin.

Sansa will learn the art of politics nd influence at the knee of Baelish.  At some point, her agenda and his will diverge.  She will also discover unpleaant facts about his past actions and future plans.  (Jeyne's whip-marks may play a role here.  All clues lead to Baelish)  She will head North, possibly to help her brother in his fight against the Others, with the Vale army in tow.  

Riverlands

Jaime and Brienne will meet up with Stoneheart.  I think Jaime is being kept alive for some purpose, because his body hasn't shown up.  This could be freeing the prisoners taken at the Red Wedding or ordered sent to Kings Landing.  I suspect that Jaime might not survive the Riverlands, though.  We are overdue for an unexpected death, and if Jaime isn't the valonqar,, then there isn't anything he is necessary for.  Brienne will likely attach herself to one or both of the Stark girls.  I doubt there will be a Red Wedding 2, and if there is, it will fail miserably.  Weddings, in particular, will have very tight security.

Kings Landing

Margaery will win her trial, since with Pycelle dead, there is no real evidence against her.  Cersei will also win, but be effectively sidelined by the Tyrells and the arrival of the Sand Snakes, who will cause trouble.  Aegon will probably arrive at some point, but, to be honest, I think he is something of a Red Herring.

Slaver's Bay

Daenerys will gather support from the Dothraki, and will move Westward.  Tyrion will sort out Meereen (or not).  In any case, he, and the Unsullied and some others will head towards Westeros as well.  

That's all I have time for.  Thoughts and opinions are welcome.

So no one dies at all and the essos storyline a very important storyline ends arbuptly. 

That's not grrm style 

12 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

That's because Dany and her gang are far way from the others. Anything can happen to her in ados when the others come to meereen

There's no way she isn't in Westeros or sailing there by the end of TWOW. Furthermore, by making it so that the Others made all the way to Meereen, they would go through quite a few Free Cities and all of Westeros. You'd have to have plot armor for everybody and major backflips for Dany to win. The AotD would number in the millions. 

13 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

So no one dies at all and the essos storyline a very important storyline ends arbuptly. 

That's not grrm style 

I don't expect the Essos story to end abruptly.  Actually, I ran out of time (the library I was at closed on me).

I expect Daenerys to have the most chapters in TWOW (8 or so, if one volume).  There will be quite a bit to cover.  It should be noted that Meereen is a diversion, a necessary detour for her to get some experience ruling and learn a few things.  She has stayed mainly because she fears for the inhabitants well-being if she left.  If Meereen gets sorted out, and I expect it will, then she has no reason to stay.  Her true home is Westeros, and she considers herself its rightful ruler.  I expect her to gather up the Dothraki, and head west.  She may return to Meereen to pick up her dragons (I am not entirely sure what happens with them).  While she is with the Dothraki, Tyrion will make an attempt to pacify Meereen.  Once that is done, Or he fails miserably and the slavers reassert control, Dany's supporters like the unsulllied, Barristan, etc., will head west, either because they are no longer needed, or because they have no choice.  Either way, that story moves to Westeros, where the real action is.

I actually expect quite a few people to die in TWOW, though not necessarily precisely which ones.

POVs: Jaime, Theon (towards the end), Victarion, Aeron, Jon Connington, and possibly Arianne.  That is more than have died in the entire series so far.

Other characters:  Jojen, Mance, and Wyman Manderly are either dead, or soon will be.  Other likely deaths are Shireen, Selyse, Ramsay Bolton, Littlefinger, Lady Stoneheart, Blackfish, Tommen, Myrcella, Lord Walder Frey (and a whole bunch of other Freys in the internecine fighting that will follow), and Aegon. 

6 hours ago, Nevets said:

I don't expect the Essos story to end abruptly.  Actually, I ran out of time (the library I was at closed on me).

I expect Daenerys to have the most chapters in TWOW (8 or so, if one volume).  There will be quite a bit to cover.  It should be noted that Meereen is a diversion, a necessary detour for her to get some experience ruling and learn a few things.  She has stayed mainly because she fears for the inhabitants well-being if she left.  If Meereen gets sorted out, and I expect it will, then she has no reason to stay.  Her true home is Westeros, and she considers herself its rightful ruler.  I expect her to gather up the Dothraki, and head west.  She may return to Meereen to pick up her dragons (I am not entirely sure what happens with them).  While she is with the Dothraki, Tyrion will make an attempt to pacify Meereen.  Once that is done, Or he fails miserably and the slavers reassert control, Dany's supporters like the unsulllied, Barristan, etc., will head west, either because they are no longer needed, or because they have no choice.  Either way, that story moves to Westeros, where the real action is.

I actually expect quite a few people to die in TWOW, though not necessarily precisely which ones.

POVs: Jaime, Theon (towards the end), Victarion, Aeron, Jon Connington, and possibly Arianne.  That is more than have died in the entire series so far.

Other characters:  Jojen, Mance, and Wyman Manderly are either dead, or soon will be.  Other likely deaths are Shireen, Selyse, Ramsay Bolton, Littlefinger, Lady Stoneheart, Blackfish, Tommen, Myrcella, Lord Walder Frey (and a whole bunch of other Freys in the internecine fighting that will follow), and Aegon. 

How is the real action in westeros not essos. Essos seems more magical than westeros and more developed. I love it since it's so relatable unlike westeros

4 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

How is the real action in westeros not essos. Essos seems more magical than westeros and more developed. I love it since it's so relatable unlike westeros

Looks like you're out of luck, then.  GRRM has indicated, both in interviews and the story itself, an interest in writing about a world based on Middle ages Europe.  So I doubt he is going to move the story to Essos, which has developed all the way up to being a slave taking, slave holding paradise.  I think I prefer Westeros.  I think most readers do too.

2 minutes ago, Nevets said:

Looks like you're out of luck, then.  GRRM has indicated, both in interviews and the story itself, an interest in writing about a world based on Middle ages Europe.  So I doubt he is going to move the story to Essos, which has developed all the way up to being a slave taking, slave holding paradise.  I think I prefer Westeros.  I think most readers do too.

Oh really essos is extremely huge and developed.especially in the adwd I doubt he is going to abandon all those plotlines. Most reader prefer westeros since they are from the West and it's relatable I prefer essos since I'm from the east and it's relatable

On 9/26/2021 at 3:18 PM, Nevets said:

@Nevets what will happen to Stannis and how are Wyman Manderly and Jojen are already dead? But I agree with most of your other deaths. I hope the Blackfish doesn't die though. He is byfar one of the coolest characters in the North. @DaenerysthegreatI'm sorry to say this but I don't think your predictions work out. A lot of characters in your predictions that die still have to fulfill a lot of arcs. But I do agree that ADOS will be sort of a zombie apocalypse sort of novel. I'll elaborate later.

On 10/1/2021 at 11:40 PM, Brynden"Bloodraven" Rivers said:

@Nevets what will happen to Stannis and how are Wyman Manderly and Jojen are already dead? But I agree with most of your other deaths. I hope the Blackfish doesn't die though. He is byfar one of the coolest characters in the North. @DaenerysthegreatI'm sorry to say this but I don't think your predictions work out. A lot of characters in your predictions that die still have to fulfill a lot of arcs. But I do agree that ADOS will be sort of a zombie apocalypse sort of novel. I'll elaborate later.

Well the theme of the series is that things like political plots, revenge etc are irrelevant

On 10/3/2021 at 9:34 PM, Daenerysthegreat said:

Well the theme of the series is that things like political plots, revenge etc are irrelevant

That's a theoretical theme, yes, because it sounds very clever, but since Martin decided to massively expand the scope and length of the series, almost solely for the sake of the "irrelevant" political maneuvering, it suggests that he himself does not consider the politics to be irrelevant. If it truly was, he wouldn't have spent decades writing about it and going into extreme and mind-boggling depth with it. If all that really mattered was the Others threat, he would have kept the series as a simple trilogy that focused more on that.

I have revised my predictions now

The wall

1) Bran stays beyond the wall learning  from bloodraven

2) Mel flees to the nightfort. Wall falls, shireen dies, mel flees South

The North 

1) Stannis wins the battle of winterfell, manderly turns his cloak, theon is killed in the godswood. 

2) Davos finds rickon brings him back, manderly turns his cloak again and kills stannis and Davos, asha escapes. 

3) Others invade, winterfell falls, deaths of rickon and manderly (offscreen) 

The riverlands. 

1) Jaime gets riverunn for catelyn. Red wedding 2.0.Jaime is killed by catelyn in riverun

2) Jaime is avenged by brienne, she kills catelyn. She then goes with hunt and pod to kings landing. 

Kings landing

1) Cersei wins her trial and is sent to casterly rock. 

2) Nymeria and tyene arrive, they plot and turn the tyrells against the high sparrow. 

3) Aegon arrives, myrcella and tommen are killed, the high sparrow dies. The tyrells ship sinks. Jon kills tommen and myrcella personally. 

4) Aegon marries arianne to jon and sends word for dany. Brienne arrives in kings landing. Gilly and aemon arrive there as well

5) The others arrive at the end of the book. Aegon, jon and brienne die. Arianne escapes with gilly and aemon. 

6) The news of tommen myrcella and Jamie's deaths make cersei go mad. She claws her own face. 

Reach

1) Sam continues his studies and finds out about the faceless man(The one arya met in the second book). 

2) The faceless man kills sam. Sarella flees with the information sam found on the others. 

Dorne

1) Areo finds and kills darkstar. 

2) Civil war in dorne. 

Meereen

1) The center of the book. Tyrion, barristan and victarion win the battle. 

2) There is a power play in meereen. Tyrion probably goes to volantis to free the slaves there. He dies there since his arc is over. 

3) Dany returns to meereen kills victarion. 

Dany 

1) Conquers the dothraki

2) Returns to meereen

3) Goes to asshai and finds the truth. 

Vale

1) Sansa marries harry the heir. Outplays little finger and kills him and reveals her identity. 

Braavos

1) Arya stark is dead, the faceless man continues her training in this book. 

The povs I killed off:Arya, brienne, Jaime, theon, davos, sam, victarion

That's very lenient I believe more should have died. 

Now these are the five heroes of the series according to me

Dany

Arianne

Asha

Barristan

Cersei

On 10/5/2021 at 1:41 PM, WhatAnArtist! said:

That's a theoretical theme, yes, because it sounds very clever, but since Martin decided to massively expand the scope and length of the series, almost solely for the sake of the "irrelevant" political maneuvering, it suggests that he himself does not consider the politics to be irrelevant. If it truly was, he wouldn't have spent decades writing about it and going into extreme and mind-boggling depth with it. If all that really mattered was the Others threat, he would have kept the series as a simple trilogy that focused more on that.

I have made new predictions since the old ones didn't work out

8 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

I have revised my predictions now

The wall

1) Bran stays beyond the wall learning  from bloodraven

2) Mel flees to the nightfort. Wall falls, shireen dies, mel flees South

The North 

1) Stannis wins the battle of winterfell, manderly turns his cloak, theon is killed in the godswood. 

2) Davos finds rickon brings him back, manderly turns his cloak again and kills stannis and Davos, asha escapes. 

3) Others invade, winterfell falls, deaths of rickon and manderly (offscreen) 

The riverlands. 

1) Jaime gets riverunn for catelyn. Red wedding 2.0.Jaime is killed by catelyn in riverun

2) Jaime is avenged by brienne, she kills catelyn. She then goes with hunt and pod to kings landing. 

Kings landing

1) Cersei wins her trial and is sent to casterly rock. 

2) Nymeria and tyene arrive, they plot and turn the tyrells against the high sparrow. 

3) Aegon arrives, myrcella and tommen are killed, the high sparrow dies. The tyrells ship sinks. Jon kills tommen and myrcella personally. 

4) Aegon marries arianne to jon and sends word for dany. Brienne arrives in kings landing. Gilly and aemon arrive there as well

5) The others arrive at the end of the book. Aegon, jon and brienne die. Arianne escapes with gilly and aemon. 

6) The news of tommen myrcella and Jamie's deaths make cersei go mad. She claws her own face. 

Reach

1) Sam continues his studies and finds out about the faceless man(The one arya met in the second book). 

2) The faceless man kills sam. Sarella flees with the information sam found on the others. 

Dorne

1) Areo finds and kills darkstar. 

2) Civil war in dorne. 

Meereen

1) The center of the book. Tyrion, barristan and victarion win the battle. 

2) There is a power play in meereen. Tyrion probably goes to volantis to free the slaves there. He dies there since his arc is over. 

3) Dany returns to meereen kills victarion. 

Dany 

1) Conquers the dothraki

2) Returns to meereen

3) Goes to asshai and finds the truth. 

Vale

1) Sansa marries harry the heir. Outplays little finger and kills him and reveals her identity. 

Braavos

1) Arya stark is dead, the faceless man continues her training in this book. 

The povs I killed off:Arya, brienne, Jaime, theon, davos, sam, victarion

That's very lenient I believe more should have died. 

Now these are the five heroes of the series according to me

Dany

Arianne

Asha

Barristan

Cersei

Still pretty incoherent. What happened to Arya? Also me and you agree on many of the Povs that should be killed off. Victarion, Theon(I hope not), Jaime(resurrected but we can’t have fire wight povs), Aeron, Jon, Areo, JonCon.

On 9/27/2021 at 6:16 AM, Nevets said:

Notably the World book didn’t include a chapter on Slaver’s Bay because GRRM wasn’t interested in writing it. 

Archived