Football: The Kids Are All Right

Raja

3 minutes ago, Raja said:

Big fan of maddison unwilling to make any good decisions on the ball in the final third

Was only like a year and a bit ago that he was neck-and-neck with Grealish for promise. Swear when they did that FIFA stat cards feature together Grealish siphoned some of his real-world talent away.

1 minute ago, polishgenius said:

I've obviously been, by and large, fairly supportive of Ole, but starting a setup that requires Varane's particular skills to allow the defence to safely push up to back up midfield, when Varane isn't playing, should be a sackable offence.

That and playing Maguire who is clearly not fit. He hasn't even trained since his injury and this isn't the first time Solskjaer has thrown in a not fit player. I doubt our board will do it but they really should sack Solskjaer immediately and bring in Conte. 

6 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Bloody hell, how are Brentford not ahead and winning? They deserve it, they have carved open Chelsea multiple times now!

Wild bit of defending and goalkeeping there. Chelsea still on top! 

5 hours ago, polishgenius said:

Was only like a year and a bit ago that he was neck-and-neck with Grealish for promise. Swear when they did that FIFA stat cards feature together Grealish siphoned some of his real-world talent away.

There was some conversations about Rodgers not being happy with him and issues with attitude or something a while ago, hard to know what the issues really are especially as that's still a good side to be in so it's not like people are under performing around him.

Maybe he needs some sort of refresh/ change in clubs - during the summer his camp kept playing up Arsenal's interest in him - might need a move if he's not really feeling it at leicester.

15 hours ago, Raja said:

Maybe he needs some sort of refresh/ change in clubs - during the summer his camp kept playing up Arsenal's interest in him - might need a move if he's not really feeling it at leicester.

So glad we ended up with Ødegaard instead of him.

Though, at the time, I would have been delighted if we'd signed Madisson. But it's looking like we might have dodged a £70m bullet.

2 hours ago, Spockydog said:

So glad we ended up with Ødegaard instead of him.

Though, at the time, I would have been delighted if we'd signed Madisson. But it's looking like we might have dodged a £70m bullet.

I think he'll likely find his form again and is quality, but certainly nowhere close to the 70m. 

Also, this game has a West Ham goal late on for the win written all over it.

Archived