Fat! Bear! Week!

Mlle. Zabzie

Y'all this is important.  It is Fat Bear Week at Katmai National Park.  Take a look at the bracket and put your votes in now!

Today's contests are Holly v. Grazer and Popeye v. Walker.  There is some serious chonkitude.  Really hard to make up your mind.  Hey @Fury Resurrected, you originally brought this best of weeks to my attention.  What bear have you this year?  

12 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Y'all this is important.  It is Fat Bear Week at Katmai National Park.  Take a look at the bracket and put your votes in now!

Today's contests are Holly v. Grazer and Popeye v. Walker.  There is some serious chonkitude.  Really hard to make up your mind.  Hey @Fury Resurrected, you originally brought this best of weeks to my attention.  What bear have you this year?  

747 is definitely gonna take it

43 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

If you think skinny bears look odd take a look at a hairless bear:

https://www.siliconrepublic.com/climate/hairless-bear-and-4-other-odd-looking-nude-animals

Be careful googling around for shaved animals, Scot - there's always the possibility a slang word will jump out and bite you!

17 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Be careful googling around for shaved animals, Scot - there's always the possibility a slang word will jump out and bite you!

Otis is definitely going for the come-back-from-behind award.  Who says you can't teach an old bear new tricks! 

<oops didnt mean for it to be a quote>

Edited by horangi

9 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Certainly a chonky boi.  I like Walker's looks too.

I think the final will be Walker versus Bear Force One (747). But 747 is untouchable this year and most years. I think he’s won something like 5 of the last 7 years. He’s enormous. He came out of hibernation this year looking like he could have made it through another winter snooze.