Fat! Bear! Week!

Mlle. Zabzie

Y'all this is important.  It is Fat Bear Week at Katmai National Park.  Take a look at the bracket and put your votes in now!

Today's contests are Holly v. Grazer and Popeye v. Walker.  There is some serious chonkitude.  Really hard to make up your mind.  Hey @Fury Resurrected, you originally brought this best of weeks to my attention.  What bear have you this year?  

12 minutes ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Y'all this is important.  It is Fat Bear Week at Katmai National Park.  Take a look at the bracket and put your votes in now!

Today's contests are Holly v. Grazer and Popeye v. Walker.  There is some serious chonkitude.  Really hard to make up your mind.  Hey @Fury Resurrected, you originally brought this best of weeks to my attention.  What bear have you this year?  

747 is definitely gonna take it

17 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Be careful googling around for shaved animals, Scot - there's always the possibility a slang word will jump out and bite you!

Otis is definitely going for the come-back-from-behind award.  Who says you can't teach an old bear new tricks! 

<oops didnt mean for it to be a quote>

9 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Certainly a chonky boi.  I like Walker's looks too.

I think the final will be Walker versus Bear Force One (747). But 747 is untouchable this year and most years. I think he’s won something like 5 of the last 7 years. He’s enormous. He came out of hibernation this year looking like he could have made it through another winter snooze. 

10 hours ago, Fury Resurrected said:

I think the final will be Walker versus Bear Force One (747). But 747 is untouchable this year and most years. I think he’s won something like 5 of the last 7 years. He’s enormous. He came out of hibernation this year looking like he could have made it through another winter snooze. 

Is 747 the one last year whose belly was so big he couldn’t go over a rock and sort of got stuck for a hot sec last year?  But yeah 747 is legit. (I’m pulling for Walker the unde-bear, I think). 

1 hour ago, Inkdaub said:

747 will win but 435 Holly is my bear.

I love Holly. She’s a fan favorite. 

Archived