Fat! Bear! Week!

Mlle. Zabzie

7 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Is 747 the one last year whose belly was so big he couldn’t go over a rock and sort of got stuck for a hot sec last year?  But yeah 747 is legit. (I’m pulling for Walker the unde-bear, I think). 

I love Holly. She’s a fan favorite. 

I also love Holly, she adopted and raised a cub who is now a contender in his own right

1 hour ago, Fury Resurrected said:

I also love Holly, she adopted and raised a cub who is now a contender in his own right

See, right there. Holly is an invested mom who dedicates her time to helping her children achieve their dreams while still managing to have a competitive career. There's your personal story, Soylent. Holly is not just another fat bear with a dumptruck ass, she's inspiring.

Some impressive weight gain there, including Holly, Grazer, the Cub (who's got a bright heavy future ahead), most notably Holly. Walker has gained a lot and is really impressive; with many more years like this he'll be as massive as the Jumbo Jet. Though 747 is definitely the most impressive honey-and-salmon-eater I've ever seen; it's like the other bears were training for boxing and he went straight for sumo.

GOtis! Chomp that fish! Forage those berries! Gather those votes for being a monster amongst mice!

I've been a bear for most of my life. I know chubby chonks more than most. And Otis is the obvious obesity.

Otis 480 2021!

Fine readers: go vote Beefy Bear, Porky Pooh 480

Her appearance at that time somewhat resembles the shape and color of a toasted marshmallow.

Holly's got to take the crown. Impersonating an item of melted confectionary to win shows serious committment. 

Otis for runner up. I like the way he's not afraid to express himself through napping. Other bears might feel they have to pursue a more aggressive strategy, but Otis naps, and it works. 

I can’t help it anymore!

Is this thread about a “fat bear week”?
Or about “Fat” and “Bear” and “Week”?

I don’t like fat on my meat. I don’t care if it is a steak or pork chops. All are equally gross with fat.

Bears are scary and I would not like to meet one alone in the wild. I think the rule for grizzlies is “play dead” and for black bears is “act big and tough and loud to scare them away” Is that not correct?

My favorite day of the week is Thursday. 

Congratulations @Mlle. Zabzie.  You have driven me slightly more insane than I was the moment before :P.

Archived