Small, Worthy, Unworthy -- You Call It!

Zorral

If you ever feel like a misfortunate loser, remember that I just tore off half my thumbnail with a mini chocolate wrap.I would not have thought this event had mathematical probability. And I don’t pretend to understand the physics of it. But my nail is bleeding and hanging loose so it really must have happened. Stupid chocolate. 

On 11/24/2021 at 4:19 PM, HoodedCrow said:

take it easy with the rolling pin! Lard or cold butter is best:)

Ya, those bits of hard, cold butter in the crust dough then melt when baking, making for the flakiness.

Thumbnail huts. Sorry for RhaensBee! 
Here is the worst Thanksgiving side not made by me. I was asked by a very nice hostess, if her traditions, family recipe, was good or gross. I was told to be honest( oh,oh) it was green Jell- O, with canned shrimp, green olives with pimento… cut in half, and shredded carrot, all molded together. The worst part was being asked.

Ed Sheeran has done a special 20 minute concert, just him and his guitar, for Pokémon Go players and it was the first time I’ve ever really listened to his songs. And oh hell, I’ve become a big fan. The last time I paid any attention to him was when he sang on Game of Thrones.

On 11/27/2021 at 2:12 AM, Fragile Bird said:

Ed Sheeran has done a special 20 minute concert, just him and his guitar, for Pokémon Go players and it was the first time I’ve ever really listened to his songs. And oh hell, I’ve become a big fan. The last time I paid any attention to him was when he sang on Game of Thrones.

Sheeran has some decent tunes, most I'm mostly meh about, but he could put out banger after banger till the end of time and it still wouldn't be enough to make up for the war crime that is Galway Girl.

20 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Sheeran has some decent tunes, most I'm mostly meh about, but he could put out banger after banger till the end of time and it still wouldn't be enough to make up for the war crime that is Galway Girl.

Or his watch collection. For a little ginge nerd he went full on gangster rapper with his vulgar Richard Mille collection. 

Archived