N + W = J

Daenerysthegreat

5 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

FAegon is FAegon until we learn his true name.

No whether he's fake or real his name is aegon. 

6 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

The fact that you don't that Jon is, unfortunately, the true born son of Lyanna and Rhaegar doesn't really means a lot.

The fact that you do doesn't mean a lot as well

17 minutes ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

He grew up believing his name to be aegon. That's a fact

We know that as far as he remembers his name has been Aegon, but we don't know if he started his life as Aegon or even if Aegon was his name as a toddler. Which means that FAegon it is.

19 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

We know that as far as he remembers his name has been Aegon, but we don't know if he started his life as Aegon or even if Aegon was his name as a toddler. Which means that FAegon it is.

If my parents named me destiny when I was born but later changed it to Miley. My first memories of me has my name as Miley. So my name is Miley 

Same with aegon

4 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

He isn't a baby killer in any sense. 

He is a potential baby killer , in the reasonable view of Ned.  He is a person who Ned reasonably fears would and could murder children.   And he did (later) order the murder of 13-year old Dany.  I already explained my meaning.  Which exactly fits the context in which I used it.

33 minutes ago, Mister Smikes said:

He is a potential baby killer , in the reasonable view of Ned.  He is a person who Ned reasonably fears would and could murder children.   And he did (later) order the murder of 13-year old Dany.  I already explained my meaning.  Which exactly fits the context in which I used it.

14 years old not 13 and that order included her unborn child as well

8 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

I usually qualify it with parentheses, so (f)Aegon, but... yeah. Always figured it was an expression of doubt at his parentage. I honestly doubt we'll have it spelled out if he's really Aegon or not. I can't see JonCon having any reason to tell (f)Aegon the truth if he wasn't who he claimed. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

I usually qualify it with parentheses, so (f)Aegon, but... yeah. Always figured it was an expression of doubt at his parentage. I honestly doubt we'll have it spelled out if he's really Aegon or not. I can't see JonCon having any reason to tell (f)Aegon the truth if he wasn't who he claimed. 

Or perhaps JonCon has been fooled into thinking he's (no, needs him to be) the "real" Aegon?  I think his motivation for wanting to believe it has been established if things actually turn out that way. 

4 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

Or perhaps JonCon has been fooled into thinking he's (no, needs him to be) the "real" Aegon?  I think his motivation for wanting to believe it has been established if things actually turn out that way. 

I think it's pretty clear from JonCon's chapters that if Faegon is a lie it's not one he's in on.

Archived