Aemon Rayder is the Blue Rose

Skahaz mo Kandaq

So the question of his whereabouts brought back an old belief of mine.  Aemon Steelsong, the biological son of Mance Rayder, is the Blue Rose.  Mance Rayder is Bael the Bard reborn.  This little boy is his song. 

Daenerys sees a blue rose on the wall in one of her dreams.  This is the rose to love. 

6 hours ago, Skahaz mo Kandaq said:

So the question of his whereabouts brought back an old belief of mine.  Aemon Steelsong, the biological son of Mance Rayder, is the Blue Rose.  Mance Rayder is Bael the Bard reborn.  This little boy is his song. 

Daenerys sees a blue rose on the wall in one of her dreams.  This is the rose to love. 

I don't get it unless this is a Daenerys-Aemon Rayder ship. Is it? 

The baby with magic in his blood was left behind at Castle Black.  Craster's son.  I see hell breaking loose if Mellisandre kills the child.  He belongs to the White Walkers.  All of Craster's sons were meant for the White Walkers. 

So called Aemon is an ordinary child.  But that doesn't mean Dany won't adopt and raise him.  He doesn't need to ride dragons in order to win her motherly affection. 

If R+L=J then Jon could just as well be the blue rose. Rhaegar is also bael the bard reborn, including the fact that he wrote his own songs, stole a stark, and unlike mance to his wife, rhaegar did give blue roses to Lyanna.

On 10/14/2021 at 6:10 AM, Daenerysthegreat said:

I think the OP wants that say that somehow dany will adopt aemon despite them being 6300 miles away

Yes.  She may raise him to adulthood.  He was aboard Quhuru Mo's boat.  Something might happen which causes the baby to remain onboard all the way to Slaver's Bay.

33 minutes ago, Skahaz mo Kandaq said:

Yes.  She may raise him to adulthood.  He was aboard Quhuru Mo's boat.  Something might happen which causes the baby to remain onboard all the way to Slaver's Bay.

The problem is how blue roses are connected to supposed love stories. Bael the Bard left a blue rose on the Stark girl's pillow who supposedly fell in love with him. Rhaegar gave Lyanna a garland of blue roses at the Tourney of Harrenhall. Lyanna loved blue roses, we are told. Whenever Eddard dreams of Lyanna, blue roses always show up in his dreams, at her death in his dream black dead petals of roses. The winter roses/blue roses are heavily connected to love stories and the Starks.

That's why I think Jon is the winter rose. His mother is Lyanna, who loved and had always been heavily associated with blue roses. In a sense the Jon-Daenerys relationship will be similar to Rhaegar's with Lyanna and I think Jon will be the person who will fill the air around Daenerys with sweetness (just like in her vision at the HotU), aka he will be able to have a children with Daenerys. Winter roses being heavy simbolism in love stories pretty much makes me believe Aemon Rayder has nothing to do with them, him being a newborn kiddo. But hey, that's just me. Many people don't like Jon and Daenerys being shipped (altough I don't think I'm shipping the two). 

On 10/13/2021 at 11:25 PM, Skahaz mo Kandaq said:

Gilly will need to leave picture for this bond to develop. Other than that, yeah, this would be great.  

Archived