Succession [spoilers]

RumHam

I dunno, I think the reason Logan decided to sell the company to Alexander Skarsgard at the end is because he needed someone to take over who is ruthless and cold in the same way that he is. Thats because I do believe he is more attached to his legacy via his company than through any genetic connection to his children, who have been a constant disappointment.

Logan obviously realises he's going to die at some point, I don't see him ever leaving it to someone like Greg who is also mostly useless even if he's starting to learn the game.

28 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

I dunno, I think the reason Logan decided to sell the company to Alexander Skarsgard at the end is because he needed someone to take over who is ruthless and cold in the same way that he is. Thats because I do believe he is more attached to his legacy via his company than through any genetic connection to his children, who have been a constant disappointment.

Logan obviously realises he's going to die at some point, I don't see him ever leaving it to someone like Greg who is also mostly useless even if he's starting to learn the game.

Meant heir of ATN rather than the whole company, as AS doesnt seemt o have much interest in that, just company as a whole

Archived