Aurane Waters, dromonds and house Valerion

EggBlue

Aurane is a sound-alike for Euron - if that's intentional, Aurane's capture of 'Sweet Cersei' could be a foreshadow of Euron's capture of the queen herself, along with all the golden people - golden roses and golden Lannisters, alive and dead. But not Moon Boy. Or Tommen (yay!)

I like this theory, because Loras was carried to Dragonstone on 'Sweet Cersei', and also by the machinations  of Cersei herself, so her link to the ship is already established. :)

ETA

Tommen looks something like a moon boy himself, come to think of it.

• 4 months later...
On 11/3/2021 at 3:01 AM, chrisdaw said:

Dany will try and get pregnant by him. Doesn't mean he couldn't have fought on the other (losing) side during the Dance beforehand.

man , I'm seeing this way too late! but was it a joke or do you actually have a theory?

1 hour ago, EggBlue said:

man , I'm seeing this way too late! but was it a joke or do you actually have a theory?

Drogon is the second life of Drogo and Rhaego was a required sacrifice to make it happen.

Euron's plan is to intentionally repeat what Drogo did by getting a dragon blooded woman pregnant, sacrificing the child, dying himself, and second lifing Drogon, it's what his horn does. Euron will succeed, and when he second lifes Drogon the dragon will reflect Euron's blood and character, and Drogon will become the stone Beast.

The stone beast will be useless to Dany as it won't breathe fire and will become more and more stone and eventually she won't be able to control it. Dany will want to turn Drogon back to what he was, to a weapon of war that secures her power. What she will want to do is wake the dragon from stone and return it's fiery heart, and so kick in all the AA stories and symbolism. Having been a part of Drogo's second lifing and around for Euron's, Dany will have a good idea how this all works, and the first step is getting herself pregnant.

The AA story told by Salladhor Saan is the story of Dany trying to get pregnant in this endeavor. The temple with the sacred flame is her womb, the forging conception and labor, the sword the child and each failed attempt a miscarriage. The blood lines matter, and the failed attempt by water will be old Valyrian blooded Aurane Waters, and the lion will be Viserion-riding and so thought Targ bastard Tyrion.

• 2 weeks later...

To add on to my AshaxAurane theory, him tricking Cersei into building him a fleet sounds like the sort of cunning/trollish move the smarter Ironborn were known for (ex. Torwyn Greyjoy double-crossing Bittersteel, the Drumm who stole Red Rain using only his wits and a cudgel, all the times the Greyjoys screwed with the Lannisters, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived