The tragedy of the lannisters

Daenerysthegreat

4 minutes ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

No no no, you don't understand, Robb was a perfect paragon of morality and decency, and despite personally leading a campaign of destruction across hundreds of miles, he made sure that no peasants were harmed, only unambigiously evil Lannister soldiers. Only the enemies of Starks are capable of doing bad things, you see.

What nonsense stark soldiers equally raped across the riverlands. And there is canon proof for it. Robb was not a paragon of morality where did you get such an idea? 

1 minute ago, Brynden"Bloodraven" Rivers said:

I feel like Stark loyalists are nearing as bad as complete Stark haters. The Starks are on a way higher moral ground than the Lannisters but they too do bad things like Robb plundering the Westerlands and him breaking his betrothal to Roslin Frey.

Martin goes out of his way to mention how "wolf" soldiers commit just as many atrocities as the "lion" soldiers do during Clash and Storm. To the average peasant whose village was burned down and his family slaughtered, it doesn't make any difference if it was Tywin Lannister or Robb Stark that sent the soldiers there. 

2 minutes ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

What nonsense stark soldiers equally raped across the riverlands. And there is canon proof for it. Robb was not a paragon of morality where did you get such an idea? 

How could you not have detected the immense levels of sarcasm emanating from my comment? 

54 minutes ago, Brynden"Bloodraven" Rivers said:

Daven has endured a lot of tragedy because Rickard Karstark killed his father and the Northerners have plundered the Westerlands. He and the Starks are enemies. As Tywin says
“Explain
 to me why it is more noble to kill ten thousand men in battle than a dozen at dinner." 

The entire Stark army has been slaughtered at the Red Wedding.

The "dozen at dinner" is another Tywin's lie.

10 minutes ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

Not necessarily, only a dozen or so were killed in the dining halk. The rest were killed outside

He was talking about dinner and the slaughter happened at this particular dinner, hence the name "Red Wedding".

The blood shed at this wedding is upon Lannisters, in addition to Freys and Boltons.

17) The wonderful woman begins to suspect the little rose of plotting against her. She suspects that the little rose is the more beautiful queen who will replace her. So the wonderful woman plots against the little rose and gains the help of the high septon. However her plan backfires since her own lover reports on her and she is arrested.

18) The dwarf joins a cheesemonger and a Griffin. He finds out that the Griffin's young son is actually the babe who was believed to be killed by the father. The dwarf is then captured by a bear, who is hoping for a pardon from the mad queen. The dwarf is then taken to the mad queen. 

19) The twin meets various people on his journey. He re encounters the wench and disappears with her. The dwarf is then captures alongside a bear and a young female dwarf he encounters. He cleverly escapes from them and joins a sellsword company, the shadow of his father's murder and his wife's rape still haunts him

13 minutes ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

No it's on tywin lannister, roose Bolton and the freys. The rest of the boltons(vile as they may be) and lannisters took no part in it

It's disturbing that certain people believe that the sins of a few individuals justify the murder of innocent people who happen to be part of the same family.

1 hour ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

No no no, you don't understand, Robb was a perfect paragon of morality and decency, and despite personally leading a campaign of destruction across hundreds of miles, he made sure that no peasants were harmed, only unambigiously evil Lannister soldiers. Only the enemies of Starks are capable of doing bad things, you see.

Walder Frey had a legitimate gripe with Robb. If Walder had just closed the Twins and declared for the Lannisters over the broken engagement, most people would've probably agreed Robb had it coming. Walder's problem is he took it WAAAAAY too far with the Red Wedding. Robb wasn't a bad person, but he definitely made some bad choices that helped lead to his downfall. 

31 minutes ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

It's disturbing that certain people believe that the sins of a few individuals justify the murder of innocent people who happen to be part of the same family.

The above-mentioned families are the exception (I know that I'm very biased on this matter).

51 minutes ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

The Freys seem to get this more than any other family but yeah. Who doesn't have at least one jerk in their family they'd rather not have anything to do with even today? 

11 hours ago, Willam Stark said:

The above-mentioned families are the exception (I know that I'm very biased on this matter).

No, only the people that actually had a part in the massacre deserve blame for it, not their random family members. Not every Frey was in on the Red Wedding, or approved of it (hence Walder sending them away from the Twins). No Lannister except Tywin was in on the Red Wedding. As for the Boltons - wasn't Roose the only actual Bolton at this point? If so, yeah technically the "entire" Bolton family was in on it.

7 minutes ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

No, only the people that actually had a part in the massacre deserve blame for it, not their random family members. Not every Frey was in on the Red Wedding, or approved of it (hence Walder sending them away from the Twins). No Lannister except Tywin was in on the Red Wedding. As for the Boltons - wasn't Roose the only actual Bolton at this point? If so, yeah technically the "entire" Bolton family was in on it.

Its disgusting 

I also get disgusted when people say that cersei deserved the walk. I want them to walk naked being insulted by thousands for just sleeping around. 

2 minutes ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

Its disgusting 

I also get disgusted when people say that cersei deserved the walk. I want them to walk naked being insulted by thousands for just sleeping around. 

Cersei is an evil person and deserves death, but the walk of shame was not justice, it was vengeance, and there's an important difference. She should be beheaded, and leave it at that. No need for anything else.

Archived