Football: Make us dream, Paulo

Raja

First Bundesliga manager firing of the season.

And the award goes to...

...Mark van Bommel, VfL Wolfsburg.

I was surprised how he got the jo in the first place, the loss against Freiburg (the fourth in a row) was just one too many apparently. If you had asked me for first sacking of the season, I'd have picked Dardai (Hertha BSC).

I’m glad Liverpool stung them for a fourth after their little blitz of thuggery.

Another MF injury for Liverpool, and Jones looking sloppy in possession as he came on.  We’re looking threadbare there.  I still think a replacement for Gini was a bigger priority than Konate this summer.

Question for our United fans.

What's United's highest home defeat (modern day and historically)?

And what was the highest derby defeat they suffered against Liverpool?

I am assuming Liverpool want to put the nail into another United manager's coffin. This could get very ugly from United point of view.

5 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Question for our United fans.

What's United's highest home defeat (modern day and historically)?

And what was the highest derby defeat they suffered against Liverpool?

I am assuming Liverpool want to put the nail into another United manager's coffin. This could get very ugly from United point of view.

Nah, Liverpool need to ease off now ahead of a tougher game at Preston midweek.

11 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

I’m glad Liverpool stung them for a fourth after their little blitz of thuggery.

Another MF injury for Liverpool, and Jones looking sloppy in possession as he came on.  We’re looking threadbare there.  I still think a replacement for Gini was a bigger priority than Konate this summer.

Jones was sloppy to begin with but seemed to have settled in properly before the end of the half. It may seem that way with Konate at the moment, but you know what our centre backs are like.

Archived