UK Politics - BoJo Kool-Aid vs Project Fear Cocktail of Terror

A wilding

No, but sometimes you need to ask for information to show that you've asked for it and been refused. Then you can move on to other options.

On the other hand, threatening to sue an indeterminate number of as-yet-unidentified Twitter users is a tactic that's often been tried, never (to my knowledge) succeeded. 

I think Neil is about to learn about the Streisand-effect the hard way.

I didn't know nor care for what Accuri said, now I am kinda curious. And Neil and Epstein are now linked in my mind. 

I mean him suing Accuri over that tweet was perfectly reasonable. But then threatening a huge number of twitter users, that is plain stupid.

50 minutes ago, mormont said:

On the other hand, threatening to sue an indeterminate number of as-yet-unidentified Twitter users is a tactic that's often been tried, never (to my knowledge) succeeded. 

That’d be one hell of a precedent, if literally everyone who retweeted a tweet got sued.

The leaders of the country, having a party at number 10, whilst that was completely against the rules during a time where people were not allowed to visit hospitals even whilst their family & friends were dying makes me angry. 

This is what it was like on the ground

45 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

If you want to fuel your rage go and watch the clip of No 10 staff laughing about last years Christmas party on the bbc website during a 'mock' news conference. 

That is quite a video. There's almost a moment of self-awareness when she remembers 'this is being recorded' but then it's straight back to the jokes.

1 minute ago, Zorral said:

More like a qualification for the tumbrel and guillotine, right?

Pfft.

This shower of shite have no shame.

The Profumo Scandal would barely make this lot blush, never mind bring them down

Imagine if the Tories win the next election with all this shite swirling around them. They might indeed be able to test Trump's assertion that he could shoot someone in public in broad daylight and suffer no consequences. But in this case the whole cabinet taking turns with the gun.

But also, how shit must the other parties be with selling themselves (or they may just be shit plain and simple) if they aren't able to win?

11 hours ago, polishgenius said:

Imagine being that much of a shower of tossers that Ant and Dec feel the need to stamp on you.

Maybe one of them could be convinced to stand as an independent in Johnson’s constituency next election?

6 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Imagine if the Tories win the next election with all this shite swirling around them. They might indeed be able to test Trump's assertion that he could shoot someone in public in broad daylight and suffer no consequences. But in this case the whole cabinet taking turns with the gun.

But also, how shit must the other parties be with selling themselves (or they may just be shit plain and simple) if they aren't able to win?

To be fair, if Johnson shot someone in public, Dame Cressida of the Met would point out they don’t investigate crimes thet have already happened

Bluntly, if Ant and Dec or anyone else only just noticed that the PM and his friends are the sort of people who think the rules don't apply to them and will happily tell the most absurdly transparent lies when caught out, they haven't been paying attention to, well, anything Boris Johnson has ever done in his life.

Archived