NFL Week 8 Bungals King of the Jungles

l2 0 5 5

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

Gruden is a B player in this game. Allen was an executive head at WFT for a decade, the last few years leading the team, and Snyder is trying to pin all the bad shit on him. That's why he's on all the emails that leaked. 

That doesn't change the fact that it was a dumb move for the NFL to leak any emails, because it opens the proverbial pandora's box, not that everyone didn't already know that the NFL lacks any honor, integrity or ethics, but still, it's pretty brazen to leak a handful of 10 year old emails, destroying someone's career, and then sanctimoniously claim you totally cannot and will not release the other 600,000. One of those tactical moves that is a strategic mistake in the long run.

36 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

That doesn't change the fact that it was a dumb move for the NFL to leak any emails, because it opens the proverbial pandora's box, not that everyone didn't already know that the NFL lacks any honor, integrity or ethics, but still, it's pretty brazen to leak a handful of 10 year old emails, destroying someone's career, and then sanctimoniously claim you totally cannot and will not release the other 600,000. One of those tactical moves that is a strategic mistake in the long run.

Hence why it's wrong to assume it was the NFL that leaked them. How does that benefit them? Leaking the existence of a widespread toxic culture doesn't help them at all, and why would they care about taking out someone like Gruden? I think, given what we know, that everything suggest Snyder leaked them to hurt Allen and deflect from his scandal, placing the blame on Allen. That makes way more sense than the NFL leaking them to hurt a coach it otherwise likes.

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Hence why it's wrong to assume it was the NFL that leaked them. How does that benefit them? Leaking the existence of a widespread toxic culture doesn't help them at all, and why would they care about taking out someone like Gruden? I think, given what we know, that everything suggest Snyder leaked them to hurt Allen and deflect from his scandal, placing the blame on Allen. That makes way more sense than the NFL leaking them to hurt a coach it otherwise likes.

But, wasn't it already clear that nothing was going to happen to Dan Snyder as a result of the 'investigation'? 

Yes, it does make somewhat more sense that Snyder would do it, but it still seems dumb to me.  There was very little pressure on the NFL to release anything until the Gruden emails were leaked.  Plus, again, everyone already knows that Dan Snyder is a POS, and not one person has been surprised to know that under his ownership Football Team has had a toxic culture and not one person is going to believe that is because of Bruce Allen and not Dan Snyder.  Now, there is pressure to release everything, although it may not amount to anything. 

26 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

But, wasn't it already clear that nothing was going to happen to Dan Snyder as a result of the 'investigation'? 

I'm not sure tbh. 

Yes, it does make somewhat more sense that Snyder would do it, but it still seems dumb to me.  There was very little pressure on the NFL to release anything until the Gruden emails were leaked.  Plus, again, everyone already knows that Dan Snyder is a POS, and not one person has been surprised to know that under his ownership Football Team has had a toxic culture and not one person is going to believe that is because of Bruce Allen and not Dan Snyder.  Now, there is pressure to release everything, although it may not amount to anything. 

What has the NFL released since the Gruden emails? Absolutely nothing as far as I can tell. 

On 10/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, Lord Patrek said:

Just because it's been a while since I could say this:

How 'bout them Cowboys!?! :box:

GRRM, eat your heart out! :P

Of course, by posting this I'm probably jinxing the whole thing. . . :unsure:

Grats winds of winter is delayed again 

41 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

JUSTIN FIELDS MOTHERFUCKERS 

You lost by 11.

1 minute ago, Nictarion said:

Of course the Bengals ruin my Halloween. Their top 5 defense gives up 400 yards and 3 TD’s to some QB named Mike White. :ack:

You suck!

Archived