NFL Week 8 Bungals King of the Jungles

l2 0 5 5

I don’t understand what the Lions are doing in this game. Goff is terrible, they are getting 4-6 yards a clip on the ground, and they go empty backfield like 50% of the time and play action so much that nobody is buying it

Fuck you Lions! I put one confidence point on your sorry asses!!!

1 hour ago, aceluby said:

I don’t understand what the Lions are doing in this game. Goff is terrible, they are getting 4-6 yards a clip on the ground, and they go empty backfield like 50% of the time and play action so much that nobody is buying it

Goff is the worst! I hate him!!!

15 minutes ago, DMC said:

Go Niners!  Hope Deebo is alright.

Love when they put together a long clock killing drive like they did at the end.

This win moves them up from third wild card to second and within striking distance of the Rams for the first wc.

Never would have dreamed that a month ago!

2 hours ago, Mexal said:

Nothing more satisfying than kicking the shit out of the Steelers. I wish we did this every year.

3 in a row!

In other AFC North news I just saw Kareem Hunt’s father is bashing Baker now. Wtf is going on with all the dad drama in Cleveland? :lol:

Wilson got hurt and missed some time.  He's been back for 3 games now, and he doesn't look like himself.  Without Russell out there making magic, this team looks very mediocre.  And in his current state, Wilson is actually dragging the team down.  If Seattle cared about his long term health they'd sit him down for at least a few more games, if not the rest of the year.  But they might not care since allegedly he's going to be playing elsewhere next year. 

2 hours ago, Maithanet said:

Wilson got hurt and missed some time.  He's been back for 3 games now, and he doesn't look like himself.  Without Russell out there making magic, this team looks very mediocre.

I'm still worried the Niners game with them on Sunday is a trap game, especially with Deebo and Warner out.

14 hours ago, DMC said:

I'm still worried the niners game with them on Sunday is a trap game, especially with Deebo and Warner out.

I would love for that to be the case...but I don't think it is.  More's the pity.

Much as I wanted it to be the Rams, it is the Packers that are looking like the toughest opponent currently.

Still some games left though, come playoff time I expect some tight competition yet. I don't think the Cards will just rollover if they can get everyone patched up?

It's been a strange up and down season for a number of teams.

Archived