NFL Week 8 Bungals King of the Jungles

l2 0 5 5

34 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Title bet is open. He won't coach in '22 or '23 at any program worth mentioning, if he coaches at all. 

Done and done. I'll coordinate with Jace for something suitably stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Kalsandra said:

"Texas doesn't count! They haven't been good for 15 years!" is 100% in play

Sounds about right.  So can I make a bet on this aspect of the bet, or is that getting too far into addict territory?

1 minute ago, DMC said:

Sounds about right.  So can I make a bet on this aspect of the bet, or is that getting too far into addict territory?

I'll make an alias bet that Tywin does not contest the decision after Urban takes a job.

13 minutes ago, DMC said:

Pretty sure this is how we got the great recession in 2008

You people of little faith. Kal mentioned Texas. I'll go a lot lower than that. No team that was ranked in the top 25 from the last decade will hire him in the next two years. 

And really I don't think he'll ever coach for a school that can compete for a National Title again.

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You people of little faith. Kal mentioned Texas. I'll go a lot lower than that. No team that was ranked in the top 25 from the last decade will hire him in the next two years. 

And really I don't think he'll ever coach for a school that can compete for a National Title again.

So no Alabama, Clemson or Ohio state. Thats a shocker. 

Just now, Kalsandra said:

So no Alabama, Clemson or Ohio state. Thats a shocker. 

Er, whoops.

Let me restate that, he will not get hired by a team that has been ranked in the top 25 in the last decade in '22 or '23. That's the bet. 

9 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Er, whoops.

Let me restate that, he will not get hired by a team that has been ranked in the top 25 in the last decade in '22 or '23. That's the bet. 

"Got hired in 21 so I wasn't technically wrong" is also still in play

35 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

The Lions are up big on the Cardinals, just like we all predicted.

Just call the new thread NFL 2021: They're All Frauds. Or make Jace happy and call it NFL 2021: They All Float Down Here.

Archived