Dating thread - NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER edition

Chataya de Fleury

12 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Yeah, my next red flags will be:

1. Anyone who constantly brings up how much they make (and not in a “I’m seeking a raise” or “I’m discussing this in a negotiation” sort of way),

2. Anyone who is on a mailing list for Tucker Carlson or gets Fox News alerts on their phone,

3. Anyone who drinks 4 cans of Miller Lite to my 1 glass of wine on a consistent basis.

He likes Tucker AND Miller Lite?!?!?!? :ack:

Jokes aside, sorry to hear that he ended things and did so in a shitty way. What an asshole. We all know you'll find someone better and probably in short order.

41 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Yeah, my next red flags will be:

1. Anyone who constantly brings up how much they make (and not in a “I’m seeking a raise” or “I’m discussing this in a negotiation” sort of way),

2. Anyone who is on a mailing list for Tucker Carlson or gets Fox News alerts on their phone,

3. Anyone who drinks 4 cans of Miller Lite to my 1 glass of wine on a consistent basis.

The Miller Lite alone is a red flag, unless he’s 16. Which would be a red flag in itself. :P

Hell, my wife was astonished 6 months ago to learn my salary; after couple promotions, I almost make same as her basic (she gets shift allowances). That’s how vague we are on each other’S finances

49 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Yeesh, this is why I stopped drinking beer.  The weight gain and heartburn were bad enough, but once you break the seal you just have to pee all the time.  Rampant alcohol consumption is much less blatant drinking liquor.

Anyway, yeah, between bragging about how much money he makes, the politics, and the Miller Lite, that is the trifecta of good riddance.  You deserve much better!

Now I’ve got some serious Taylor Swift on the brain.

Also, apparently he thinks I’m Chats’ liburuhl friend, and presumably a bad influence.  I’m one of the two (in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY), and he ain’t met y’all.  And Chataya can and will do WAY WAY BETTER and will find someone who understands her goddess like powers.

5 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Also, apparently he thinks I’m Chats’ liburuhl friend, and presumably a bad influence.  I’m one of the two (in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY), and he ain’t met y’all.  And Chataya can and will do WAY WAY BETTER and will find someone who understands her goddess like powers.

Yes, and for all of you who may not know, apparently, I am a screaming feminazi Liberal.

this is what happens when a man who thinks that Ted Cruz is awesome makes political judgements about people.

SO, my liberuhl cred should now be established, here. I want no one to say that just because I don’t want single-payer health care that I’m conservative!!!

Now, my next goal is to do awesomely at work and then also find someone who is even better at silk rope bondage and frankly, is beyond “ok to pretty good” (him) in bed. Because I have had fucking mind blowing fabulous (not him) and I think I can find that again.

ETA - feeling slightly depressed since I will be 47 in a few days. Even though I’ve been told that I look like I’m in my early 30s, getting closer to 50 is a hard fucking number.

ETA2 - randomly got invited by an aircraft sales guy whom I met months ago to come take a ride on the new business jet after he found out I’m now single.

Edited by Chataya de Fleury

5 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Yes, and for all of you who may not know, apparently, I am a screaming feminazi Liberal.

this is what happens when a man who thinks that Ted Cruz is awesome makes political judgements about people.

SO, my liberuhl cred should now be established, here. I want no one to say that just because I don’t want single-payer health care that I’m conservative!!!

Now, my next goal is to do awesomely at work and then also find someone who is even better at silk rope bondage and frankly, is beyond “ok to pretty good” (him) in bed. Because I have had fucking mind blowing fabulous (not him) and I think I can find that again.

ETA - feeling slightly depressed since I will be 47 in a few days. Even though I’ve been told that I look like I’m in my early 30s, getting closer to 50 is a hard fucking number.

ETA2 - randomly got invited by an aircraft sales guy whom I met months ago to come take a ride on the new business jet after he found out I’m now single.

Those ETAs are a three-act play right there

5 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

This one time only we will all agree that 47 is mid, not late 40's. 

12 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

I only wish I could have met this douchebag to well and truly terrify him.

Chats, you deserve a 28year old virile pool boy with a huge trust fund ❤️

Oh god….just walked by him on my way to the wine bar and on his way from. That hurt. And it was awkward.

He said that I have slippers at his house. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do about that.

Also did not help that my date tonight, FratBro, COULDN’T GET IT UP. And the chest manscaping was all there but not the remainder. And it was just like a baby vulture in a nest, while FratBro was wearing his Rolex and socks trying to orally please me (it was quite a good attempt).

JESUS, what is it with men these days.

Might just switch teams.

Edited by Chataya de Fleury

5 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Oh god….just walked by him on my way to the wine bar and on his way from.

Also did not help that my date tonight COULDN’T GET IT UP

JESUS, what is it with men these days.

Might just switch teams.

Could it be that a mere glance from you turns men of steel and fortitude into quivering bowls of jelly.

Edited by maarsen

On 1/13/2022 at 7:16 PM, Chataya de Fleury said:

Edit: Meh. I've been drinking heavily this morning. Probably shouldn't start a discussion about single-payer health care in the dating thread

Edit 2: WooooOOOOO! 

Edited by A True Kaniggit

19 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Also did not help that my date tonight, FratBro, COULDN’T GET IT UP. And the chest manscaping was all there but not the remainder. And it was just like a baby vulture in a nest, while FratBro was wearing his Rolex and socks trying to orally please me (it was quite a good attempt).

I am very adamant that socks must come off during sexy times. My boyfriend doesn't mind but he thinks it's funny I care so much. I can't explain it but nude+socks gives me the ick!!

1 minute ago, Starkess said:

I am very adamant that socks must come off during sexy times. My boyfriend doesn't mind but he thinks it's funny I care so much. I can't explain it but nude+socks gives me the ick!!

Yo! I got hyperhidrosis. I can take off my socks, but the end of your bed will be sweaty as shit. I can't help that, but the socks absorb the sweat. 

I just gave a young lady at a sports bar a lap dance for her 21st birthday. And I was wearing a sweatshirt :P it was on her checklist. I did tell her that she was younger than my son. But I was willing to take that challenge.

I overheard the children saying “best lap dance ever” and “I love her energy” and “that was solid.”

Now, the young lady’s next checklist item is not to puke, so I hope for the best.