Best thing you have seen on the internet today.

LynnS

What it costs to breast feed -- no, breast feeding is not 'free'.  Something else those frackin' MALE clowns in legislatures of all kinds don't understand or know -- or even have thought of, coz, you know, it's icky -- for them breasts are only for one kind of thinking and it ain't feeding babies.

https://www.vox.com/the-highlight/23076305/breastfeeding-costs-baby-formula-shortage

Old Hooman in Minnysodah: “That period, we don’t know much about it.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/19/us/minnesota-human-skull.html

.... Kathleen Blue, a professor of anthropology at Minnesota State University, said on Wednesday that the young man would have likely eaten a diet of plants, deer, fish, turtles and freshwater mussels in a small area, rather than following mammals and bison as they migrate for miles.The young man had likely traversed through parts of what is now Minnesota during the Archaic period in North America, Sheriff Hable said, when people ate primarily nuts and seeds before the time of subsistence farming, according to a report by the Archaeology Laboratory at Augustana University, in South Dakota.

“There’s probably not that many people at that time wandering around Minnesota 8,000 years ago, because, like I said, the glaciers have only retreated a few thousands years before that,” Dr. Blue said. “That period, we don’t know much about it.”

Minnesota has three other remains from that time period that have been studied, she said, adding that it is rare for Native American tribes in the state to allow the bones of their ancestors to be examined for archaeological purpose ....

Depp v Heard. 

Morally, ethically, spiritually, physically, positively, absolutely, undeniably and reliably - not only merely but most sincerely the best thing I’ve seen on the internet all year. 

and no, it’s not a guilty pleasure, because I feel zero guilty, regret or shame for the twenty-odd hours I spent on following this pop cultural phenomenon. 

Archived