Imagine this:

Falcon2909

Welcome him to my keep and throw him a huge feast.

Wait until he falls asleep that night and sneak into his chambers.

Then I'd sit on his face and let loose a big stinky wet ripper. Choke him out until he passes out. 

Pretend nothing happened the next morning when he wakes up.

1 hour ago, The Jingo said:

Welcome him to my keep and throw him a huge feast.

Wait until he falls asleep that night and sneak into his chambers.

Then I'd sit on his face and let loose a big stinky wet ripper. Choke him out until he passes out. 

Pretend nothing happened the next morning when he wakes up

Careful....a Lannister always pays his debts. 

1 hour ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Hear me scream as my skin is cut off and my entire family butchered because I wanted to be childish. 

Why would you even let him leave?

Just keep him in the basement and suffocate him after taco night. Just tell everyone that he rode on to some other place if any questions are asked. 

Better yet.....he suffocated on taco night! A fitting end for the great Lion of the Rock, wouldn't you agree @The Jingo

It'll eventually get out that Lord Tywin didn't leave wherever you are, so that leads to questions, questions lead to answers, answers lead to heads, spikes, walls. 

1 hour ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Better yet.....he suffocated on taco night! A fitting end for the great Lion of the Rock, wouldn't you agree @The Jingo

It'll eventually get out that Lord Tywin didn't leave wherever you are, so that leads to questions, questions lead to answers, answers lead to heads, spikes, walls. 

Just blame the Martells. Tell anyone who asks that Prince Oberyn randomly showed up and scared the crud outta you, and then he rode off with Tywin into the sunset to never be heard from again. 

Archived