Dragons power

Daenerysthegreat

So I just finished the dragontamer chapter though the chronology was confusing. So was the dog. 

I've been wondering how many people can a dragon kill, per minute.

Rhaegal kills quentyn after he fails to tame him and viserion. Or does he just randomly kill him. 

Viserion has a dug a cave for himself. How much power does it require. 

What does everyone think? 

5 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

Well, I think that depends on how many people are on the dragon's path :laugh:. The size of the drangon too.

5 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

Rhaegal kills quentyn after he fails to tame him and viserion. Or does he just randomly kill him. 

Rhaegal just randomly kills Quentyn. The poor boy was trying to tame Viserion, no the two dragons. And Viserion seems to pay attention to Quentyn but Quentyn don't pay attention to Rhaegal who was at his back.

7 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

I think Viserion's firewyrm ancestry is revealing itself here. What that means for the larger story I don't know, though it may have something to do with the vast caverns and labyrinths in the world---some of which, according to Leaf, lead to the center of the earth. 

7 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

So I just finished the dragontamer chapter though the chronology was confusing. So was the dog. 

Q got killed because somebody in his party tried to hurt the dragons with a crossbow.  It was not random.  Q's party attacked the dragons with crossbows and the dragons retaliated.  Q did something very stupid in his eagerness to please Doran and acquire a dragon for Dorne.  He danced with the dragons and got barbecued. 

Viserion showed that even bricks will crumble from enough heat. 

59 minutes ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

Q got killed because somebody in his party tried to hurt the dragons with a crossbow.  It was not random.  Q's party attacked the dragons with crossbows and the dragons retaliated.  Q did something very stupid in his eagerness to please Doran and acquire a dragon for Dorne.  He danced with the dragons and got barbecued. 

Viserion showed that even bricks will crumble from enough heat. 

What it happens was:

They fed Rhaegal who started to eat and stayed out of the action for a while. Then they fed Viserion and Quentyn tried tamed him, but the dragon turned his attention to Quentyn's men. One guy attack Viserion with a crossbow, the dragon killed him and started to eat the guy and Quentyn's men pull away.

Quentyn tried to get Viserion's attention calling him by his name and Viserion turned his head to Quentyn, but Rhaegal show up at Quentyn's back and burn him.

I would say it was randomly. Rhaegal wasn't hurt, nobody attacked him and since Quentyn was recovered I assume the dragon didn't try to eat him.

But at the end Rhaegal is a animal.

10 hours ago, Daenerysthegreat said:

Balerion torches a whole castle within 5 minutes and kills around 3,000~5,000 men which I would warrant the size of Harrenhal's garrison. The Field of Fire where three dragons devastate an army of 55,000 in mere minutes. Dragons are the most powerful war machine ever. The only thing that may be more powerful is the krakens from the depths if they do exist.

Archived